West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion

Go down 
+17
DopeDod.
LukeEV
nightmare
A.O
Lemmy
hu$$ler
Tuck
Lowride
Buhinc
Loc
#wclmarcus
Yepperson
Izzy88
Rocce
Lil Jonathan
Radman
Dopeman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Don't mind double post..

I went off server was to laggy, another day with great activity and RP ;)Keep it like this and most important note, in second week there was 23.940$ earned, we are moving on, also drug script will improve our server and make drugs even more useful and fun for RP, post few screens.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 pm

I posted something before but my post got deleted; I'll re-post what I wanted to say because DP members should see it.

Yesterday or so we robbed and executed Lemmy, we were masked and we made sure that nobody witnessed the murder or the robbery (Nobody was In-Game to do so, anyway) but even though we Player-Killed Lemmy, he decided to RP that he was INJURED and not dead and told his friends in DP that we, TDB, robbed and shot him. That is MetaGaming and PowerGaming, though the next day, today, some DP members acted as if they were a street-gang and decided to ''attack'' us. We sorted this out with [DP]Dopedod. but every member should know; nobody witnessed the robbery or the murder and Lemmy was PLAYER-KILLED. That means he cannot remember anything from what happened, so if you have been told that we robbed/killed Lemmy, then you should just ''ignore'' it ICly.
Why? Lemmy was player-killed and nobody witnessed the murder, also we were masked. Therefore, saying that we robbed and killed Lemmy is pure MG. So, with this post I would like to sort everything out and ''bring peace'' back to the two factions.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Listen If you can't just PM me with that shit, he isn't even official yet, I said you IG to PM me with that crap and you are still posting here, don't you understand? Show proof, report him go ahead, He said that Umut saw the scene and he was able to tell the story, idk... I won't rp that icly because is full bull shit, but if I will see TDB attacking again there will be war if you are looking for it..
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Well, since war 'might' be coming, bad idea attempting to mess with a drug cartel.
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 pm

There is topic intended for reports where you can report the player, tell the full story, post evidences (Screen-shots) and the player will be deserved punished IG. I don't want to see your long stories about what happened in DP topics, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Only one who is official in faction is a part of faction.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Well guys shut up, if you want to report someone then do it.
Back to top Go down
hu$$ler
hu$$ler

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Peddlers, start working! We earned only 2340$ for Monday and Tuesday, it's not a lot.

-Streetz
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Well I wasn't really in mood to come IG today.. I was a bit on my alt.. also whole server was pretty inactive so yeah, I posted pics Very Happy I will be IG tomorrow, expect few officials as I promised.
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:16 am

Immmmm back my niggas!!! i might be ig tmrw so keep a look out lets make this money
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:26 pm

What's up, dope peddlers? Hold this thingy tight, i'm coming for it.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Hustler wrote:
What's up, dope peddlers? Hold this thingy tight, i'm coming for it.

We are doing great for now, encountered to mistakes - reports but everything is fine now, we are pretty active and so on.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Comming ig'can anyone come to? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Lemmy
Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Chuck wrote:
Comming ig'can anyone come to? Wink

yap
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:54 pm

I'll come IG soon, I have been studying for test.
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm

going ig soon
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:22 pm

I just logged today IG and on my account I lost like 5k.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Great rp again with all of you Wink see you tomorrow, don't forget on pics.
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Nice activity guys, really nice. The faction is doing better than great.

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 2cnyv45
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm

very great rp see yall tmrw with more good rp
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Im now in game waiting' can anyone come?.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Chuck wrote:
Im now in game waiting' can anyone come?.

Will come IG on my main later, also you are on good way Razz
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:58 pm

I'll finish my workout then take a shower so expect me for 1 hour or less.
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Who is coming ig today??
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity those days.
Just keep rping I will try to be more active soon. -if you are lack of drug supplies I gave DopeDod bit more to supply you if I won't be online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next