West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back] Empty
PostSubject: Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back]   Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 am

IMPORTANT: When you connect to the server for the first time after this update is installed you must first /login, and after spawning: Relog/reconnect in order to fix your fighting/weapon skills as the server won't properly configure it on your first session (Weapon skills will be set to Poor until you relog). Once you've logged off, The server will automatically apply a hot-fix to your account and your weapon skills will be working as normal for your subsequent visits.

The above does not apply to new accounts, Only existing accounts.

Just a quick update, I'll be updating more frequently from now on. I'm also back in charge of donation's again, So from this point forward. Please send all of your donation related requests to me. If you want a donated faction though, The admin team and I will need to make a vote on whether your faction can be accepted.

.:: The update contains the following ::.

- Fighting Style no longer gets overwritten if player "temporarily" change's style at the Gym in Ganton, and now saves properly.
- Weapon Skill Levels are now permanent and don't change on death, They also save properly.
- /Boxing, /Kungfu & /Normal commands updated slightly. Now returns an error if typed outside of the Gym, Price displayed.

NEXT PLANNED UPDATE: V1.41
DATE OF RELEASE: 06/04/2014
NAME OF NEXT MAJOR UPDATE: The Shooting Range Update!
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back]   Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:34 am

Update 04/04/2014.

Changed name and working on another type of update, Will work on "Context Sensitive Actions" update at a later time. Now working on "The Shooting Range Update!"
Back to top Go down

Update V1.4b now online! [U.N. Owen is back]
Page 1 of 1