West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Sosa.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gangsta
Gangsta

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 am

Your server name: [TDB]Lil_Freezy[B5R]

When did this happen (date, time)?: Two minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?: Sosa

What are you reporting this person for?: Unrealistic roleplay.

Evidence: I don't see that realistic, driving with your doors locked? Come on, who does that? He also said the windows are rolled down, and then he responded to my /do with ''My bad I meant half way down''. I see something wrong in that..
Report on Sosa. 4SsJi
Report on Sosa. WKaxZ
Report on Sosa. NkBc4
Report on Sosa. SIHRC
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:34 am

Looks like he was ignoring the /me's from LF, he kept on doing other things to avoid his actions towards him.
Report on Sosa. V7za7k
Report on Sosa. 11b811w
Report on Sosa. 2mq92xf
Report on Sosa. 2j3o0tx
Report on Sosa. 124ypu1
Report on Sosa. R01a13
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:53 am

There are people who drive with their doors locked, most of the time it has a reason why they do that. And most of the people don't. I, myself, find it ridiculous as well but I don't see anything wrong. In fact, he might have a valid reason to drive with his doors locked.
I can state from just looking at the /me's that he has had some troubles with you guys before. He might have suspected your attempt to attack him.

However, I see a problem with the change of the window status. He should have changed his status the moment after he said that they were rolled down. In this case, he changed it when you guys tried to attack him.

I don't see him saying: "S" to your /do. Can you provide us with a screenshot of that?
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

Also, dude, if you actually punched the glass with your fist, you'd get hurt and get cut by the glass /IF/ it broke because it's still glass, not a pile of jelly.

And so, people drive with their doors locked, but still, Sosa, you should have RPed and not just fled the scene like. At least explained them in /do what possible actions could've happen.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 am

Bible wrote:
There are people who drive with their doors locked, most of the time it has a reason why they do that. And most of the people don't. I, myself, find it ridiculous as well but I don't see anything wrong. In fact, he might have a valid reason to drive with his doors locked.
I can state from just looking at the /me's that he has had some troubles with you guys before. He might have suspected your attempt to attack him.

However, I see a problem with the change of the window status. He should have changed his status the moment after he said that they were rolled down. In this case, he changed it when you guys tried to attack him.

I don't see him saying: "S" to your /do. Can you provide us with a screenshot of that?
You are kinda blind, aren't you? Look at the pictures again, he said I'd succeed by responding with ''/do Yes.''..

Last edited by LF™ on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 pm

LF™ wrote:
Bible wrote:

You are kinda blind, aren't you? Look at the pictures again, he said I'd succeed by respoding with ''/do Yes.''..

I am blind indeed, hehe.
I saw the line, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:16 pm

I can notice that sosa did mistake with "rolled down" and "half rolled down" in this case Roleplay should be clear without mistakes so other player could be able to know what he is allowed to RP, as Dough said you punched the window with attempt to destroy it and unlock it, drag sosa out of car and so on.. Did you even punched in vehicle window IRL? Try it it's not made by paper also window at car isn't like windows at houses, at car windows there are bindings in glass so it prevent that glass "fly" in your head at car crashes (windshield window but side windows aren't easy to break with fist), so it's not that easy to broke it, it would be realistic if you hit window with a gun or any other item.

+Even if you break window with fist you would cut your hands hardly.

Also in this case lets say you destroyed the window, and Sosa noticed that you ain't really peaceful.. you attempted to drag him out and he said he got locked doors and he drove away - nothing unrealistic here, I must say that I'm not driving around with locked doors IRL but in America this is somehow good idea (idk how things are there but I think there are car thiefs on street..)

EDIT: Lets solve this, Sosa when ever you will be RPing with someone make clear RP if your windows are down then you must RP this, if you want to make them half open then RP it with proper /me command + This time warning next time RE-RP or Jail (Why not RE RP this time? Because he had locked door anyway and you failed to drag him out of car so he had chance to drive away) for TDB peeps, next time it would be perfect to use item to break a window at vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:08 am

Sosa you've been warned.

Bull / Buhinc wrote:

This time warning next time RE-RP or Jail (Why not RE RP this time? Because he had locked door anyway and you failed to drag him out of car so he had chance to drive away)

archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report on Sosa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Sosa.   Report on Sosa. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Sosa.
Page 1 of 1