West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The outlawz

Go down 
+3
Tuck
Micklo
Compton/Kollay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:59 pm

The outlawz 330h5w5

The outlawz were found on the streets of Liberty City, in the poor neighborhoods of Broker and Bohan where children from unsatisfied ghetto families had no other place to go but the streets, and to protect themselves and not feel lonely they started gathering up in groups and brawling against other neighborhood children. In the 1990's, when gang crime was really high, the outlawz weren't the only crew that was on the streets of Liberty City, and the with time the fights turned into shooting. To mark themselves and their territory the outlawz started to use red colors. Outlaw members were seen wearing red clothing and drawing graffities with red paint.

With time the outlawz just got bigger, stronger and more popular. They were mostly recognized for the respect that they gave to eachother in the crew and for their specific hobby on the streets which was underground fighting for money and power.

The outlawz Hrfnm9

The Outlawz - Los Santos (our days)

By 2014 most of the outlawz crews on the East Coast disappeared but a new crew was started on the West Coast in the city of Los Santos, by street teenagers that were inspired by stories. These teenagers are trying to follow the exact same path of the outlawz from the 90's which is illegal street fights, vandalism and brawls for respect.

The outlaws don't have a specific neighborhood under their full control, but they were seen hanging around the Jefferson Motel parking lot and around the willowfield junk yard.

The outlawz 20r8k2e

The outlawz 2aahnx0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not an official faction and I am not planning on making it official

Alrighty, so today I thought why not? Most of yall might recognize this from "Crime Life Gang Wars" game. I've been thinking today and decided to RP Outlawz on WCL. This won't be a faction/gang, this is more a crew that hangs around together and organizes underground fights for money. This is mainly for those who are undecided about which faction they are going to join and just for those who roleplay in civilian skins. Of course the server gangs can also have RP's with the crew and call up to organize brawls and fights.

You can join the crew with a character from any race, it doesn't matter.

I know this maybe won't last for long, that's mainly the reason why I won't be making it official, so it's just for creating some more RP around.

-I will be updating this topic from time to time.

(Don't be hating, I got childhood playing all over my ass)

Last edited by Kompot on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:18 pm

MEDIA:

The outlawz 9q900w

The outlawz Zxn2f9
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:19 am

Have fun then I guess.
I'll still whoop your ass though. "That Cali lag".
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

I had some short but nice roleplay with you guys(Compton and Marcel).I wish we will roleplay more in future anyway good luck.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Crime Life: Gang wars, lol. Good luck with it, Compton.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:50 pm

The outlawz 9fsm0n
The outlawz Qxpa8z
The outlawz 1z1xx68
The outlawz Dvhaxi
The outlawz 357eiw3
The outlawz 4r3odu
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Good luck this looks good.
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:38 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm

The outlawz 2qivbxk

The outlawz Ot3mg7

The outlawz 2gy4xl3
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 pm

I hope y'all gonna organize a fight soon, it's time for me to put my lag in action. LOL  trolling  
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 pm

The outlawz 2qb67t2

The outlawz 2rfug7b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The outlawz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outlawz   The outlawz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The outlawz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-