SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reporting Slick & Casper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tax
Known Player
Known Player


Posts : 127

PostSubject: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Your server name: Hoover

When did this happen (date, time)?: 21:28  1-1-2014

Who are you reporting?: [PD]Casper + [PD]Slick

What are you reporting this person for?: We were chilling at the hood till Casper and Slick came up in a tahoma, and they got out of it and came to us, and before they even say who they are or where they are from, they are starting a coversation about a really lame situation and tell us stuff like: Hey bro, you got some drugs for me? and Casper pushes me all the time and tells that i should toss a bullet at him, and even before they actually created a proper situation to roleplay in they are pointing guns at us and say us to move to the wall without a reason, and show there badge, okay we understand that they are cover, but did we sayed that we are going to do something? did we talk about gang related or crime related stuff? did we even actually told about the drugs they where talking bout? no. We all just needed to face the wall, and on the moment Slick sayed to spread my legs, i just told him im not going to.. instead of roleplaying that he should use some force or do whatever, he tells OOC that he needs to Dinner and that im non-rping, then im receiving a OOC jail from 50 minutes, and not even 10 or 15 but 50 god damn minutes, well, if i want to i can tell the officers that im not spreading my legs, even if my warning, ticket etc gets dubbeld, i can still tell irl that im not spreading my legs.
and im not accepting this kind of stuff, we didnt do anything in the past so there is nothing to arrest us.
To make a long story shorter: Im getting jailed only because Slick calls me a '' troll '' and because i didnt spread my legs

Evidence:


Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
avatar

Posts : 400
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 pm

I got jailed for 20 minutes for having NOS on my car,wich i rped that it they are fake ones and just for decoration,
Its no mistake they did,but 20 minutes for HAVING nos....I didnt even used it. Its a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior


Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 pm

What's up then? Want to redo the roleplay after a level 4, experienced admin who saw everything and agrees with me? Because I just ate my dinner.

It seems you have forgotten the number of the times that we, PD officers told you to go against the wall and you were just using /relax, like "Hell nah, I won't go to the wall."

Like, fear the PD lol. When a cop tells you to back against the wall, you do. There's reason for freaking suspicion. It's late at night. Four guys that look like gang bangers are covering their faces with bandanas in a parking lot.

And let's not even start about the guns lol.
I frisked you, found an UZI with 149 bullets and what did you say?
"It's hidden in my baggy boxers." Yeah right buddy, our definition of a semi auto must be different. You think that shit is like a water gun or what? Too bad. You guys saw us leaving Glen Park. You should have hidden or dumped your guns in some interior. You didn't. You got caught for it.

Boo freaking hoo. Grow up and learn to roleplay lol, you can't carry a gun at you all the time when police is roaming your freaking neighbourhood.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:05 pm

They busted me and Lil_Freezy, they literally MGed everything.If I would have had taken Screen-Shots I would have reported them.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior


Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 pm

You just can't put it in your heads that you can't fight the PD head on lmao.
Do you want the PD to be off your backs?

Yes?

When you are in your neighbourhood, instead of being in a circle just chatting, hide your guns in houses lol. Do something productive that will keep you out of jail. If you are going on a shootout, go pick up your guns, simple as that.

Have you got cars with NOS bottles?
Why not stashing them somewhere a bit more hidden, huh?
Nah, let's just leave it in the middle of the street when the PD is active.

Your characters are dumb, you bring it upon yourselves and then you cry.

Oh, and if you have drugs, but you don't "roleplay" them, then just sell them to someone or use them. You'll get rid of them alright.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 995
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:18 pm

People who aren't involved shouldn't post. If you want a report me and Slick for any reason, feel free to. Anyway, from my point of view as an admin you weren't even complying to Slick's orders as police officer or even Out Of Character. Your decisions have ended you up where you are and either way you would have been facing that amount of time If we could have a proper role play with you. In real life, the Los Angeles Police Department check you from head to toe and they are more harder on gang members. No one should have the reason to act innocent in every way when the server is full of gang members and criminals. It frustrated me seeing Slick have to deal with your behavior from where I saw it.


[12:10:24] *[PD]Slick taps the body from head to toe, frisking for different objects.

[12:10:32] You cuffed a suspect

[12:10:37] You have set "[PD]Casper's" skin to '292

[12:10:39] <[PD]Slick> Keep facing the wall.

[12:10:40] <[KTB]Loc> Tacos.

[12:10:46] <[PD]Casper> Keep facin' the wall, homie.

[12:10:50] *PM from [PD]Slick(18): what if they have drugs in /drugstats lol.. smh niggas aint rping

[12:10:57] <[KTB]Loc> I eat mexicans. You know. *laugh*

[12:11:00] Admin Chat: [DP]DaParasite:  Cpt is ID 15 Men.?

[12:11:04] (( [PD]Casper: Do all of you roleplay drugs on you or at a place like a house? ))

[12:11:08] I ate a taco in the morning'

[12:11:12] (( [PD]Casper: Cause If you do roleplay it at your house or car, you must do it ahead of time ))

[12:11:12] [!] [MC]KDST (11) has left West Coast Life RPG. (Leaving)

[12:11:15] (( [PD]Casper: with screenshots from today. ))

[12:11:20] (( [KTB]Loc: I Rped it's at my house ICly. ))

[12:11:20] | [KTB]Loc's Drugs:  Seeds: 0/10 | Weed: 1 | Cocaine: 0 |

[12:11:25] (( [KTB]Loc: the cocaine etc.. ))

[12:11:29] (( [PD]Slick: Was Ghost there? ))

[12:11:34] (( Hoover: we dont rp we got drugs and we dont rp we use it ( atleast me ) ))

[12:11:34] | Ghost's Drugs:  Seeds: 0/10 | Weed: 2 | Cocaine: 1 |

[12:11:44] (( Ghost: I wasn't even at Loc's house. ))

[12:11:46] <[PD]Casper> All of em searched?

[12:11:52] (( [PD]Slick: But you have them. If you don't rp them, atleast use them at once. ))

[12:11:52] (( Ghost: I don't even know where he lives. ))

[12:11:53] Yeah.

[12:11:59] (( Hoover: i was with Ghost all the time before u guys came. ))

[12:12:03] * [PD]Slick pats down Dip, frisking him for illegal items. Is there anything?

[12:12:03] <[PD]Casper> I wasn't askin' you.

[12:12:05] (( [KTB]Loc: Same. ))

[12:12:06] (( Ghost: fo'sho ))

[12:12:08] (( [KTB]Loc: Lol. ))

[12:12:09] *[PD]Slick taps the body from head to toe, frisking for different objects.

[12:12:12] <[PD]Casper> Yo!

[12:12:17] <[PD]Casper> Who owns the tahoma with the NOS?

[12:12:17] * You wouldn't find anything. (( dip ))

[12:12:18] <[PD]Slick> This one's clean.

[12:12:18] (( Hoover: i mean only when we got here with the car, before not ))

[12:12:19] (( [KTB]Loc: R u creating situation, Casper? ))

[12:12:28] (( [PD]Casper: Am I creating a situation? ))

[12:12:37] * [KTB]Loc burst out into laughter.

[12:12:40] * Hoover sniffs the air around his self

[12:12:41] (( [PD]Slick: This is what you have to understand. If you have drugs or guns... ))

[12:12:45] (( [PD]Slick: Hide them. ))

[12:12:56] [!] [TDB]Bear (24) has left West Coast Life RPG. (Leaving)

[12:12:57] (( [PD]Slick: We out here hunting lol, if you got guns on you, what you expect? ))

[12:13:02] Screenshot Taken - sa-mp-271.png

[12:13:07] Admin Chat: Compton:  dunno

[12:13:10] * Hoover slides his right arm sneaky in his pocket grabbing the pocket

[12:13:13] <[KTB]Loc> Hey, Loc. He is sayin' who owns the tuned Tahoma.

[12:13:19] <[PD]Casper> Yeah. Come on.

[12:13:20] * Hoover types in a site really sneaky.

[12:13:24] * [KTB]Loc keeps laughing.

[12:13:27] * www.brazzers.com (( Hoover ))

[12:13:34] Screenshot Taken - sa-mp-272.png

[12:13:41] (( Ghost: hoover needs to relax on porn ))

[12:13:43] (( Ghost: lol ))

[12:13:44] * [PD]Slick glances at all suspects and catches Hoover doing something.

[12:13:44] <[KTB]Loc> Y'all are police. Research for it, sir.

[12:13:47] Admin Chat: [DP]DaParasite:  been riding around for the last 15 mins no cop pulled me over #todaywasagoodday

[12:13:55] * Hoover * somebody calls me on the phone wilst im searching porn *

[12:13:59] <[KTB]Loc> We ain't a computer-.. feel me? Don't ask us random questions.

[12:14:00] (( Ghost: LOL ))

[12:14:02] * * beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep * (( Hoover ))

[12:14:03] * [PD]Slick grabs Hoover by the shirt collar aggresively.

[12:14:10] * Hoover drops the phone because of the beep.

[12:14:11] OH SHIT.

[12:14:12] [>> Hoover Weapons (id:16) <<]

[12:14:12] UZI (149).  

[12:14:12] * [PD]Slick attempts to takedown Hoover.

[12:14:16] Admin Chat: [PD]Buhinc:  want a medal?

[12:14:22] * [PD]Casper watches the others.

[12:14:22] Admin Chat: [DP]DaParasite:  2 actually

[12:14:24] Shit !@

[12:14:25] Y'all so brutal.

[12:14:30] [!] [PD]White (11) has connected to the server. (aka: White,[PD]White)

[12:14:30] <[KTB]Loc> We can talk to LSPD.

[12:14:34] Admin Chat: [PD]Meebo:  overtaken by a virgo #swag

[12:14:35] <[PD]Slick> Spread your legs!

[12:14:36] [!] [LPF]Dogg (21) has left West Coast Life RPG. (Leaving)

[12:14:38] <[PD]Casper> Then tell me who owns the car.

[12:14:38] <[KTB]Loc> Yeah, they be like this since the begining.

[12:14:38] NO !

[12:14:41] <[PD]Casper> This all be done.

[12:14:47] * Hoover gets up and pushes Slick's hands away

[12:14:47] <[KTB]Loc> Just tell me why, sir.

[12:14:48] Wow ease up with legs man...hahah.

[12:14:50] Im fine !

[12:14:54] <[PD]Casper> Just askin', good car.

[12:14:54] * dip burests out laughing.

[12:14:56] <[PD]Casper> I liked it.

[12:14:57] * If I am holding you down...? (( [PD]Slick ))

[12:14:59] * bursts) (( dip ))

[12:15:02] [!] [PD]Meebo (6) has left West Coast Life RPG. (Leaving)

[12:15:03] Admin Chat: Compton:  here comes white

[12:15:06] <[KTB]Loc> Tryna to brainwash me?

[12:15:08] Admin Chat: Compton:  and meebo left

[12:15:09] <[PD]Casper> An' If I don't know who owns it. I'll search for the owner 'cause I got the plates.

[12:15:11] * '' pushes his hands away '' read that (( Hoover ))

[12:15:13] Spread the legs? What Is this? A sex show?

[12:15:15] Admin Chat: Compton:  pro

[12:15:21] <[KTB]Loc> Loc is mad.

[12:15:22] * Like seriously, I took you down and Im standing on top of you. (( [PD]Slick ))

[12:15:23] Admin Chat: Compton:  u two mofuckas should have a baby

[12:15:27] Admin Chat: Compton:  call it Weebo

[12:15:29] * [KTB]Loc would ignores Casper.

[12:15:35] Admin Chat: Compton:  so it will correct everything and everybody

[12:15:39] Admin Chat: [DP]DaParasite:  they be taking turns correcting our english

[12:15:40] * i didnt saw you standing on the top of me in your /me (( Hoover ))

[12:15:47] * [KTB]Loc turns his view to Hoover and keeps laughing.

[12:15:52] <[PD]Slick> Yo, this punk is fucking playing...

[12:15:52] <[KTB]Loc> Sir.

[12:16:00] * [PD]Slick hits Hoover in the abdomen.

[12:16:02] Admin Chat: Compton:  always wanted that a serbian and a romanian will correct my english

[12:16:02] * [PD]Casper points to Dip and Ghost.

[12:16:05] <[PD]Casper> Y'all two leave.

[12:16:05] Admin Chat: Compton:  my dream came true

[12:16:06] <[KTB]Loc> The tahoma is for a 60 years old woman, sir.

[12:16:06] hay !

[12:16:09] Im not playin mang !

[12:16:11] Alright..

[12:16:12] [>> dip Weapons (id:17) <<]

[12:16:12] Player has no weapons

[12:16:13] [>> Ghost Weapons (id:20) <<]

[12:16:13] Player has no weapons

[12:16:16] * [PD]Slick smacks Hoover's head.

[12:16:20] ay !

[12:16:23] * dip lowers his arms.

[12:16:23] bish !

[12:16:28] Admin Chat: Compton:  teach me how to pronounce schmock

[12:16:29] <[PD]Slick> Shut the fuck up! DOWN on the motherfucking ground!

[12:16:30] <[PD]Casper> A 60 year old women with NOS.

[12:16:30] Admin Chat: [PD]Buhinc:  haha Weebo

[12:16:32] Admin Chat: [PD]Buhinc:  good one

[12:16:34] Ay.

[12:16:36] <[PD]Casper> No, I fuckin' believe you.

[12:16:36] [!] Ricky_Jordan (22) has left West Coast Life RPG. (Leaving)

[12:16:37] Follow me.

[12:16:39] Yo?

[12:16:42] <[PD]Casper> Yo.

[12:16:45] <[PD]Slick> You'll get sprayed, fucker!

[12:16:47] <[PD]Casper> If y'all try anything.

[12:16:51] <[PD]Casper> I'm coming back down here.

[12:16:55] im sorry !

[12:16:56] <[PD]Slick> Spread your legs!

[12:16:57] SERVER: Unknown command.

[12:16:58] Chill man, We just going to get some food.

[12:17:00] Sprayed?

[12:17:00] <[KTB]Loc> Are you Jesus, sir?

[12:17:02] No funny bizness, man.

[12:17:04] My legs? sprayeD?

[12:17:07] HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO

[12:17:09] [!] daniel (6) has connected to the server.

[12:17:11] <[KTB]Loc> I wonder why y'all keep acting like animals.

[12:17:14] USAGE: /jail [playerid] [minutes] [reason]

[12:17:22] <[KTB]Loc> Especially staffs from LSPD.

[12:17:24] (( [PD]Slick: Seriously, you trolling now? You gotta learn how to act around the police. ))

[12:17:29] (( [KTB]Loc: Nope. ))

[12:17:32] USAGE: /jail [playerid] [minutes] [reason]

[12:17:33] Admin Chat: [PD]Buhinc:  so much ppl and no crime :S

[12:17:34] (( [KTB]Loc: oh sorry. ))

[12:17:38] (( Hoover: oh so im not able to tell this to an officier in real life? ))

[12:17:38] (( [PD]Slick: Fucking hell. Casper, I gotta go, have dinner but this guy is trolling. ))

[12:17:40] Admin Chat: Compton:  i did a crime

[12:17:41] (( [KTB]Loc: i was talking to myself. ))

[12:17:44] Admin Chat: Compton:  but u cant stop me

[12:17:45] Administrator [PD]Casper has jailed Hoover for 50 minutes [reason:  Non RP]


Everything is pretty much there, and now we'll just wait for Compton's response.


Last edited by Micklo on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

FUK-A-BITCH wrote:
They busted me and Lil_Freezy, they literally MGed everything.If I would have had taken Screen-Shots I would have reported them.

well no proofs no actions.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

i think its really about time the PD gets shown some respect by the members of this server as it's getting highly unacceptable and frankly just stupid. if you were being watched for some amount of time by undercover cops, why don't they have the right to tell you to spread your legs and frisk you if you're acting suspicious and like gang members? they can also tell you to spread your legs and frisk you and plant drugs on you, maybe they're corrupt officers. but they're not, they're doing basic procedures of police officers. and i think if an expirienced lvl4 admin jails you that it wasn't a plain mistake. and yeah, hoover you are known for nonrping and now you showed that you have no fear for the PD as well. also, do you think you'll still be getting 5 to 10min in jail? no, go read the book of laws and other topic(s) in the PD section. rules and laws are far more strict and you can get up to 240 minutes of imprisonment.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
avatar

Posts : 111
Age : 22
Location : My own mansion.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:36 pm

You did come up acting like C.R.A.S.H up in the neighborhood, In the first place. Why would a police officer, or undercover, couldn't care less. Ask. "Hey, you got some speed? (drugs.) I need to get the vibe into me, heard?" If a superior caught you saying that and or seeing you do it, You would get fired on the spot - No matter what the reason. Even If gangmembers have bandanas, It's not because they are going to rob a bank, So.. You see gang members with bandanas relaxing on a spot, So what? You think because gang-members are relaxing, You think it's gonna turn into one big shoot out, A human has the right to denie to have their legs spread open if they don't want to, Police Officers nowadays are acting like bullys and treating citizens like shit, As they were hobos or something. There's a reason why presidents make certain things or do certain stuff, So they can protect. Police Officers are supposed to protect and serve, That's why they have it tagged onto their police vehicles.

We have human rights - There's a reason why Freedom of Speech was given to all citizens of the state,country, whatever. Gang members have a right to relax anywhere, We have a right to be anywhere. Officers don't have to act like bullys just because they think "Oh, I'm a police officer, I can do whatever I want and nobody can tell me because I will beat them up, haha." There's a reason for everything, Slick. Nobody accepts the fact that officers have to act like assholes just because their chief isn't around or a higher ranking superior isn't around, So. Fuck off or leave [PD], Because the fact is - We know how to act like active humans, not brain-dead zombies. If you don't know how to act like a police officer and know human rights, You don't deserve being a police department because you feel like it.


More of a thing - We humans have to work hard while officers sit at the fucking department all day eating all you can eat- donuts at a fucking coffee shop, Know how to act like a police officer or don't become one.

Learn to act like a human with civil rights.

Due to me having to take my time - I just ended this dispute, True, Gang members have to fear shit, But, In real-life, You don't pull out your desert eagle and threaten to shoot somebody, I'm pretty sure If you did shoot somebody like you we're gonna do in the game today, You would've done nothing because you act so tough - A police officer wouldn't whip out his lethal weapon to get gang-members to get to a "wall."

Slick, I apologize for the dearing hate letter, But. I need to calm down and I needed to get my anger out, It's new year and I don't feel like being like this. In my point of view, Officers shouldn't be taking out their deagles and pointing it at gang members randomly, Then threaten us to shoot.

Now, gang members, I suggest not doing that again before you all get punished by high administrators.

( I am posting this aggresively because I'm pissed off the fact that police officers are acting like this today. Now Meebo, I agree with you. And I was involved in this situation.)

-Ghost


Now administrators, please make the final decision and lock this topic before it gets any worse, Thank you,
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Micklo wrote:
[12:13:27] * www.brazzers.com (( Hoover ))

Only thing that caught my eye on this report.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Slick
Senior
Senior


Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Compton wrote:
Micklo wrote:
[12:13:27] * www.brazzers.com (( Hoover ))

Only thing that caught my eye on this report.

Yeah, he's a professional roleplayer, taking out a phone and checking a porn website during an arrest. Not TROLLING at all.
And me asking him to spread his legs, IN ORDER for me to frisk him? It's not sexual. But no, what did I get?
His character saying "HEEEELLLLL NOOOOOOOO".

Yeah. Real pro.

Mooving on.

I will repeat myself. We are in a gang unit. This ain't about no motherfucking people's rights lol. You are a suspected gangbanger in my eyes, I tell you politely to go over to the wall and you ignore or deny it. Our job is to protect the real citizens, NPC or not.
If you are a gangbanger, you are a criminal. Criminals get chased down lol, what do you expect? Be careful next time.

By the way, police officers can lie. If we ask you for drugs and you give them, well, you are preety much done for.
It's a method of investigation, look it up.

If you want to roleplay bandanas and not get harrased by it, say /do we have bandanas in our shoulders.
I see four guys in bandanas covering their faces at night, I am going for them.

I won't fuck off. I won't leave PD. I can roleplay wherever I want, and I did not break any rules. Maybe we pulled the guns too early, that's right. But that gives you no reason to ignore the fear of police and don't move to the wall whenever we tell you to.

Vincus, the donut and sitting at department all the day comment is funny comming from you, a guy with a LSPD LOGO in his signature saying "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." or whatever. I think you would understand our side a bit better.

Secondly, this is still about roleplay and not just playing ROBO COP.
Our characters have reasons of roleplay to behave like this against gangmembers. History, development.

In my opinion, for this type of situations to be avoided in the future:

"Gangsters" need to play a smarter role and
1. hide their guns if they are not going to use them, this is what interiors are for
2. hide their nos'd cars if they arent using them
3. use or sell their drugs if they arent roleplaying them or atleast have a valid reason of why you would carry it
when its there on /drugstats
4. stop playing rambo when PD tells u to do something.


Last edited by Slick on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Well in LA officers are every day witnesses to murders guns and so on, if they take out a gun to force gangmembers face the wall it was in self defense, you never know if gangmember will pull out a gun and shot police officer in this case he would be able to do it if officers wouldn't aim at you, Hoover has had a gun with him so he would simply shoot officers there, Hoover do you remember frisking near church? We went there with whole army and guns to force you to face the wall for frisking, in my opinion Slick and Micklo did the right job (no I'm not defending them it's just my opinion) because I was witness to so much non PD fear, kidnaping officers, throwing bottles at them, insulting and so on, gangmembers should start acting smarter as Slick mentioned, if you are chilling outside, leave the gun in house or something..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 pm

"Maybe we pulled the guns too early" It was self defense you never know when they will shot you
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
avatar

Posts : 111
Age : 22
Location : My own mansion.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well in LA officers are every day witnesses to murders guns and so on, if they take out a gun to force gangmembers face the wall it was in self defense, you never know if gangmember will pull out a gun and shot police officer in this case he would be able to do it if officers wouldn't aim at you, Hoover has had a gun with him so he would simply shoot officers there, Hoover do you remember frisking near church? We went there with whole army and guns to force you to face the wall for frisking, in my opinion Slick and Micklo did the right job (no I'm not defending them it's just my opinion) because I was witness to so much non PD fear, kidnaping officers, throwing bottles at them, insulting and so on, gangmembers should start acting smarter as Slick mentioned, if you are chilling outside, leave the gun in house or something..

That's why police officers have body armor, So if they got shot in the chest by a pistol or whatever, They won't get hurt, Though body armor isn't super-strong when confronted by a desert eagle or a magnum, Though the gun thing was unneccesary, and Hoover. Okay, he had a gun in his underwear, but it would take him some time to get it out, Even with the gun, Gang members know when to not to get into trouble - And just becaues I have a logo doesn't do anything, I only do this because I'm becoming a police officer IRL once I grow up and go through college and such. (Depending.) And if somebody has nitro, Send out a High Speed Interception Unit, There's a reason why they call it HSIU because they are the only group that can stop a high-speed vehicle, A police cruiser is not fast enough to catch a sports car like - A comet, Bugatti, Laborghini, Super GT, etc. But, I don't think they have HSIU IRL - And if they don't hide their stuff, don't call them retarded, You guys should help gang members rethink their path of opportunity. And just because My signature has "Don't do the crime, If you can't do the time." That doesn't do anything, It's just something people should look at to think about. I may not be an administrator in SA-MP servers, But I have been in other games, Super Admin, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Vincus wrote:
But I have been in other games, Super Admin, etc.

 Watch out! 

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Vincus wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well in LA officers are every day witnesses to murders guns and so on, if they take out a gun to force gangmembers face the wall it was in self defense, you never know if gangmember will pull out a gun and shot police officer in this case he would be able to do it if officers wouldn't aim at you, Hoover has had a gun with him so he would simply shoot officers there, Hoover do you remember frisking near church? We went there with whole army and guns to force you to face the wall for frisking, in my opinion Slick and Micklo did the right job (no I'm not defending them it's just my opinion) because I was witness to so much non PD fear, kidnaping officers, throwing bottles at them, insulting and so on, gangmembers should start acting smarter as Slick mentioned, if you are chilling outside, leave the gun in house or something..

That's why police officers have body armor, So if they got shot in the chest by a pistol or whatever, They won't get hurt, Though body armor isn't super-strong when confronted by a desert eagle or a magnum, Though the gun thing was unneccesary, and Hoover. Okay, he had a gun in his underwear, but it would take him some time to get it out, Even with the gun, Gang members know when to not to get into trouble - And just becaues I have a logo doesn't do anything, I only do this because I'm becoming a police officer IRL once I grow up and go through college and such. (Depending.) And if somebody has nitro, Send out a High Speed Interception Unit, There's a reason why they call it HSIU because they are the only group that can stop a high-speed vehicle, A police cruiser is not fast enough to catch a sports car like - A comet, Bugatti, Laborghini, Super GT, etc. But, I don't think they have HSIU IRL - And if they don't hide their stuff, don't call them retarded, You guys should help gang members rethink their path of opportunity. And just because My signature has "Don't do the crime, If you can't do the time." That doesn't do anything, It's just something people should look at to think about. I may not be an administrator in SA-MP servers, But I have been in other games, Super Admin, etc.

And if someone would shot him in head?
HSIU.. when I will have 20 members or more I will think about adding division like this.
For NOS.. if guy was busted with this he can go to jail, but I'm usually impounding cars and giving tickets.

What have Super Admin rank with this report ? -.-'


Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior


Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:10 pm

There's nothing really irregular here, Police tends to be more rough in crime recognized neighborhoods.
Feel like you were treated wrongly and got a witness? go sue. you were not yet arrested just were told to stand up against the wall, even with handcuffs you're not arrested yet. The only time you are arrested is when you're giving your Miranda rights. Despite that if a policeman doesn't follow protocol and finds stuff on you and whatnot you can appeal in court that your frisk was illegal. It won't get you completely off the hook but it'll lower your sentence. You can all ask to see a judge so yeah you just choose not to. Locking considering nothing rule breaking happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reporting Slick & Casper   

Back to top Go down
 
Reporting Slick & Casper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sri Lanka petroleum explorer seeks oil spill response services
» Press releases and reporting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: