(A fresh start for the community: http://www.saintscityrp.com) Discord: https://discord.gg/2NDnCeQ
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My money...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 am

In-Game name:[LPF]Saucedo

What You Lost?:220K$

When did this happen?:When I logged into the server when three or two hours had passed.

Proof/evidence:I can PM them...but Ima have to restore my ''San Andreas Documents'' folder.(if I can)

Story:Well, the faction DP wanted to kill me because I wanted to PK them.(which by the way Caz lied in that Club Roleplay)Then I bought myself an AK-47 with 6 clips and then I headed to Red County so I could hide myself from them because I heard rumors that they wanted to kill me.(I didn't know they wanted to CK me, maybe Keelo gave them permission or whatever)Then I stayed in Montgomery(you can ask Dogg/Wayne), I had in mind to keep on Roleplaying until the situation got unheated.But, you know everyone has a life here and my father called me so I could help him out on a Toilet problem(the toilet was clogged) and on outside labor.My father is kinda strict, so I had to do whatever he asked for.(and I spent most of my day playing WCL without doing shit)Then  when I logged in back, I only had 2 dollars.I heard rumors that my character got Character Killed without me being there...and that Keelo and DaParasite Roleplayed that they hacked into my bank account and stold all my cash.In conclusion, this is really unfair and I hope I get my money back.


Last edited by FAK-A-BITCH on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 995
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:24 am

Explain more to this, and use the proper format.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:36 am

Sorry for posting here but I want to say that this is true, I warned Saucedo about it, I SMS'ed him saying to stay away from LS and that they want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 937
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 am

Alright, since I'm involved in this aswel and he mentioned my name, I guess I'm allowed to post?

Anyway.. It all started when I was driving through Glen Park with a mask on to protect my identity.
So, I stopped near the Hospital because I had to call someone(RP reasons). We were talking, then all of a sudden Saucedo's convoy came and MGed that I was a drug dealer(I had a mask on and Hepburn doesn't have any colors or whatsoever). I said that it was MG, but they ignored me.
Since I didn't take pics of the situation, I couldn't report them.
When they were about to kill me, a cop arrived and scared them away. The cop(forgot his name) took me to the hospital and I healed.

So, it was then normal for me to report this to DaParasite(my leader). We then wanted to talk to Lanza. Keelo arrived first and we talked a bit. Saucedo arrived later and we talked further.
This was all a RP situation btw.
Anyway, DaParasite got mad and forced Saucedo RPly to give him 5k. Saucedo gave him the money and got out of the club, angry.
Keelo then informed us that Saucedo told him he's gonna attack us with an AK47(through SMS), which happened 15 seconds later.
We attacked him back as usual, but he got out of the club and escaped.
We went to Lanza with Keelo and we planned everything.

We thought Saucedo was escaping his CK(RP) and claimed him dead already because we were with like 10-15 men and there was no way he could escape.
3 Admins agreed and also thought he was trying to escape the RP.
I don't know if Saucedo is telling the truth, that he had to help his father.

Also, a weird thing was that Saucedo logged in for 30 seconds, then logged off.
We thought that he did that because he saw with how many numbers we were.

This is the whole story, from begin to end.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 995
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:50 am

"And that Keelo and DaParasite Roleplayed that they hacked into my bank account and stold all my cash."


Gonna need Keelo and DaParasite to post here, also screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:34 pm

You never had a mask on....I have like 6 members of Lanza to prove that and also I never spawned and 2 mnutes I just stayed AFK thinking that I  would be able to play, but realized that my job IRL would last longer...and we didn't kill you it was Marsimoto(A troller and Dmer you ask anyone I also scolded him, but when we got back to our place when that happened, he DMed us all)...My plan was to leave you alone after that and not kill ya.And you said something that I stold from you and that was a lie.Six people from DP only wanted to kill me it wasn't 15(Laughs)...when they were looking for me I lasted like 5 minutes online.....so if I wanted to escape my CK wouldn't I have had logged off IDK like 1 minute ago, hell no I'm not that kind of person..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Well guys I don't agree with this CK here, "asked admins for permission" ? For what because someone wanted to PK a guy from DP he must be CKed instantly? "Hacked" his bank account, yeah drug cartels now have like 3-5 hackers to hack bank accounts and so on, well done, Saucedo had like 200k + 1 hour = 500$ now you can calculate how much time he spent on server to earn that money (sure some money was robbed and earned rply), I don't know involved ppl / admins should decide, this is just my opinion..
Back to top Go down
stalkur
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well guys I don't agree with this CK here, "asked admins for permission" ? For what because someone wanted to PK a guy from DP he must be CKed instantly? "Hacked" his bank account, yeah drug cartels now have like 3-5 hackers to hack bank accounts and so on, well done, Saucedo had like 200k + 1 hour = 500$ now you can calculate how much time he spent on server to earn that money (sure some money was robbed and earned rply), I don't know involved ppl / admins should decide, this is just my opinion..

Would you do that IRL if the leader of a drug cartel just pointed a gun at your head?There were 6 DP members in that club, plus his members were there around 3 or 4.He acted recklessly and shot at them, and at us.Of course Keelo got mad ICly and decided to CK him.So the CK doesn't come from DP's side, but from LPF's side as well.You don't just get inside a club and shoot it up, when 6 armed people are inside, including your own gang members.Fear has to be RPed.Besides, this money was also earned from server events or donations, cause I think Saucedo was a donator(has a locked skin), not sure if it was from a server event or not, nor do I care.Him spending his time IG is an OOC matter, as IRL you don't earn more money the more you exist, that's stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Meebo wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well guys I don't agree with this CK here, "asked admins for permission" ? For what because someone wanted to PK a guy from DP he must be CKed instantly? "Hacked" his bank account, yeah drug cartels now have like 3-5 hackers to hack bank accounts and so on, well done, Saucedo had like 200k + 1 hour = 500$ now you can calculate how much time he spent on server to earn that money (sure some money was robbed and earned rply), I don't know involved ppl / admins should decide, this is just my opinion..

Would you do that IRL if the leader of a drug cartel just pointed a gun at your head?There were 6 DP members in that club, plus his members were there around 3 or 4.He acted recklessly and shot at them, and at us.Of course Keelo got mad ICly and decided to CK him.So the CK doesn't come from DP's side, but from LPF's side as well.You don't just get inside a club and shoot it up, when 6 armed people are inside, including your own gang members.Fear has to be RPed.Besides, this money was also earned from server events or donations, cause I think Saucedo was a donator(has a locked skin), not sure if it was from a server event or not, nor do I care.Him spending his time IG is an OOC matter, as IRL you don't earn more money the more you exist, that's stupid.

Smokey gave me his skin....I didn't donate nothing.The CK was messed I wasn't even there nor I was escaping my CK from logging off....Keelo and DP don't have any fucken bizzness taking my money ICly how the fuck they know if I had a Bank Account(Unrealsitc you think an OG would have a bank account?)My character is like always high from cocaine(You can ask Lanza members they always see me taking out a little bag of coke), when your into that bizzness you act kinda reckless and brutal showing no fear(unhearted).I didn't ever win shit over events or whatever I earned it because of my hours Roleplaying(not because of MF...Compton once took away from me a lot of cash because conspiracy of MF, and then I never did it)
Edit: I also warned Keelo with a SMS to get away from them because I was going to murk them....Shouldn't you script jobs then if you think the more you spend in hours for money is fake in IRL.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:58 pm

FAK-A-BITCH wrote:
Meebo wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well guys I don't agree with this CK here, "asked admins for permission" ? For what because someone wanted to PK a guy from DP he must be CKed instantly? "Hacked" his bank account, yeah drug cartels now have like 3-5 hackers to hack bank accounts and so on, well done, Saucedo had like 200k + 1 hour = 500$ now you can calculate how much time he spent on server to earn that money (sure some money was robbed and earned rply), I don't know involved ppl / admins should decide, this is just my opinion..

Would you do that IRL if the leader of a drug cartel just pointed a gun at your head?There were 6 DP members in that club, plus his members were there around 3 or 4.He acted recklessly and shot at them, and at us.Of course Keelo got mad ICly and decided to CK him.So the CK doesn't come from DP's side, but from LPF's side as well.You don't just get inside a club and shoot it up, when 6 armed people are inside, including your own gang members.Fear has to be RPed.Besides, this money was also earned from server events or donations, cause I think Saucedo was a donator(has a locked skin), not sure if it was from a server event or not, nor do I care.Him spending his time IG is an OOC matter, as IRL you don't earn more money the more you exist, that's stupid.

Smokey gave me his skin....I didn't donate nothing.The CK was messed I wasn't even there nor I was escaping my CK from logging off....Keelo and DP don't have any fucken bizzness taking my money ICly how the fuck they know if I had a Bank Account(Unrealsitc you think an OG would have a bank account?)My character is like always high from cocaine(You can ask Lanza members they always see me taking out a little bag of coke), when your into that bizzness you act kinda reckless and brutal showing no fear(unhearted).I didn't ever win shit over events or whatever I earned it because of my hours Roleplaying(not because of MF...Compton once took away from me a lot of cash because conspiracy of MF, and then I never did it)
Edit: I also warned Keelo with a SMS to get away from them because I was going to murk them....Shouldn't you script jobs then if you think the more you spend in hours for money is fake in IRL.

We need to think about jobs before scripting them because we don't want jobs like this "Go to another checkpoint" -.-'
If there was CK from LPF - Keelo he is allowed to do this and nobody can't help than, idk what should I say for money it's still 200k ^^ for example I CKed few ppl with PD acc and no one of them lost money so I guess Saucedo should keep it eh, so it will be fair to all?
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Yep it's fair...can't we Roleplay this again(I mean the CK between me and Lanza)..This CK was extremely unfair and disappointing on my part..
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator


Posts : 807
Age : 21
Location : It's CANA D-A!

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:22 pm

I won't make it long as everything as already been explained.
Making it short, as we were in the club, Saucedo kept giving attitude to DaParasite.
Then after we ''settled'' it, he came in, rushing with an AK-47, busting every niggas in sight.
So Ye'. I'm sorry Saucedo but since you caused me problems, I gave LPF and DP permission to CK you.

The money idea comes from DaParasite but I obviously liked the idea so I asked for a part of it.
All I can say regarding this part is, if you'd have got CK, you'd have needed to start a new character,
so you wouldn't had all your cash since it'd have been a new character, you know?

I said what I had to say, it's up to admins. I'm responsible for the CK's permission.
Plus, I received a part of Saucedo money IC but I wasn't the one who made the ''steps'' to transfer this money.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Open your fucken ''eyes'' I wasn't there when I got Cked nor I escaped it to avoid it....doesn't make since because I was there for 5 minutes then I logged off.That money situation is unfair....alright what if that occured to you how would you feel?...step in my shoes..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

I think his money was main reason for this CK.. everyone was greedy haa. well do whatever you want anyway, but I don't agree, because I didn't took money from noone when I CKed him.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
I think his money was main reason for this CK.. everyone was greedy haa. well do whatever you want anyway, but I don't agree, because I didn't took money from noone when I CKed him.
Word....
Back to top Go down
stalkur
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:43 pm

FAK-A-BITCH wrote:
Open your fucken ''eyes'' I wasn't there when I got Cked nor I escaped it to avoid it....doesn't make since because I was there for 5 minutes then I logged off.That money situation is unfair....alright what if that occured to you how would you feel?...step in my shoes..

I was CKed on [KTB]Meebo by [PD]Jefferson and I lost 150k, which was pretty close to what you had, and I didn't even flinch.It's a game, I didn't donate, I didn't win shit in events, not even a toilet lid, but I acted tough against cops and that was my undoing.And besides, you said it, EVERY and EACH OG has a bank account, I mean come on it's 2013, OGs earn A LOT of the gang's businesses nowadays.Do you expect to walk with 200k in your pockets?And how can you say you've never logged back on and left afterwards when 10 people saw you doing so, 3 of them being admins.(5-6 were DP members and the rest were LPF members).You joined, went to your LPF skin, saw we were waiting for you and most likely seen our /b chat and /q'd.And consuming cocaine ICly doesn't mean you can PG and attack 10 people(including your gang members) by yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Real simple to explain:
Regardless to Saucedo's escape, He would have no time to stop at a bank and withdraw such a great amount of money while on the run.And if he had stayed well he would've died so either way he can't keep his money.
Actually contacting a bank will lead to him being caught so he wouldn't have this money.
Coming back to LS is no option for him considering he is wished to be killed by a gang and a cartel.
As a Cartel I have influence and money to talk to bank managers regarding an account of sort, even taking over it. The manager won't mind helping me considering no one can claim that money (like I mentioned above) and he gets paid. In 2013 something like this will occur in a phone call or through the internet. However I don't mind re RPing this scenario supervised by an Admin not contacted to DP.
Once again the only problematic part here would be regarding to me and Keelo receiving the amount of money. As explained above there's no sceanrio in which Saucedo could claim his money or come back to his old character.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Since when we have a bank in WCL.??..well if there woulda been a scripted bank that'll make sense but there isn't yall making something outta nothing..
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 pm

You live in a small apartment in Lanza projects. Where do you store your money? under the bed? if I had stored 200K under my bed I'd never leave the house protecting that money...We choose to assume it would be bank related, but after firing next to your leader it's not like you can go back to Lanza and collect yours since he will send men after you...
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:10 pm

I SMSed Keelo ''to back the fuck outta there I didn't want to shoot him''..he can come and approve that.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Regardless, the moment you left Keelo approved of a contract on your head. You wouldn't have time to come back to your apartment if you wish to live.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Regardless, the moment you left Keelo approved of a contract on your head. You wouldn't have time to come back to your apartment if you wish to live.

I didn't noticed that he said he has money stored in bank anyway.

What about this rule?

36. The robbery/extortion limit is 3000$. You cannot kidnap a person and demand that he gives you all of his money from the bank. Exceptions can be made for this rule, if the other party agrees to pay you more.

Ok 3000$, but not whole 200k+ ? that is a lot more than 3k, well if he is CKed he can lost money but you just took it guys "eh he was CKed anyway, we will hack his bank account" (who gave you information that his money is stored in bank? Rules are here for everyone. I'm not defending him or anything I'm just saying.. because I would be disappointed if I would be on Saucedo's place.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Regardless, the moment you left Keelo approved of a contract on your head. You wouldn't have time to come back to your apartment if you wish to live.

I didn't noticed that he said he has money stored in bank anyway.

What about this rule?

36. The robbery/extortion limit is 3000$. You cannot kidnap a person and demand that he gives you all of his money from the bank. Exceptions can be made for this rule, if the other party agrees to pay you more.

Ok 3000$, but not whole 200k+ ? that is a lot more than 3k, well if he is CKed he can lost money but you just took it guys "eh he was CKed anyway, we will hack his bank account" (who gave you information that his money is stored in bank? Rules are here for everyone. I'm not defending him or anything I'm just saying.. because I would be disappointed if I would be on Saucedo's place.
Hahahaaha you got him...
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
avatar

Posts : 989
Age : 21
Location : Britons

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Burn the money imo. The money is drug money, it's the moral thing to do.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: My money...   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Regardless, the moment you left Keelo approved of a contract on your head. You wouldn't have time to come back to your apartment if you wish to live.

I didn't noticed that he said he has money stored in bank anyway.

What about this rule?

36. The robbery/extortion limit is 3000$. You cannot kidnap a person and demand that he gives you all of his money from the bank. Exceptions can be made for this rule, if the other party agrees to pay you more.

Ok 3000$, but not whole 200k+ ? that is a lot more than 3k, well if he is CKed he can lost money but you just took it guys "eh he was CKed anyway, we will hack his bank account" (who gave you information that his money is stored in bank? Rules are here for everyone. I'm not defending him or anything I'm just saying.. because I would be disappointed if I would be on Saucedo's place.
I really don't care about the money it was the principle involved it. He can't have it I can go either way with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My money...   

Back to top Go down
 
My money...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 7 Reasons why stock market traders lose money..
» Can I deposite money to CDS account by putting money to Broker's bank account ??
» Easy way to calculate the time to double your money.
» lending money to LCEY at 8%
» Big deal in process - Where will sellers money will go?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Refund Request :: Archive-
Jump to: