West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie

Go down 
+3
Ku$h
Jiggy
Mr Whoope.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Empty
PostSubject: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:23 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Amaru Mosley
Character Age: 24
How does your character look: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Vcnucj5wczg8q0xm7i5
Tell something you know about this gang: Front Yard Ballas is the 1st set of Ballas, predictably the largest one too. They sport purple color, same as the usual Ballas. They claim the territory of Idlewood, from Crack Den to Crystal Gardens projects.
Your background story:
Act 1
Amaru was born in 1989, in a small porch in the rearest corner of Idlewood, to a heroine-addict mother, and a father foolish gangbanger. He hasn't been treated anyhow since the day he was born, as he wasn't even supposed to happen. Amaru's mother was working as a local whore, and his father's friend was her PIMP - he was an accident. Amaru has learned to write and read relatively late, in his 12th year. Amaru wasn't even going to a school, therefore he couldn't learn anything. He was practically starving, making money by begging on the streets. However, Amaru one day got adopted by an old couple, which made him move out of Idlewood to Jefferson. Although, he was spending most of his time in Idlewood, since his foster parents made him go to school there. He met a bunch of friends, and he was easily teased by the local kids because he couldn't write and read at that age. He met a guy named Kelly, who made his life different soon-after.

Act 2
Kelly and Amaru became best friends, and as Amaru was of wild nature because of his genes, he had been affiliated to everything Kelly was doing, and Kelly was doing a lot of that. Amaru soon discovered his "street intelligence", and he was indeed a guy that knew how to make money. Amaru had escaped from his foster parents a bunch of times, and after they disavowed him, his plan finally started working. Kelly's parents were gangbangers, and that's how Amaru and Kelly got affiliated to Front Yard Ballas at a relatively early age. They met the local drug peddler that was working for the Idlewood Ballas, Monta. Monta set them with small doses of weed they should slang around the school. The Idlewood Ballas set has started tearing around, making Monta the kingpin of the set itself, with a few junkies looking for money, Amaru and Kelly. Monta has spotted that the duo has brought him a big profit, and he started using them badly to make a profit. Amaru has seen their potential in the drug game, and talked to Kelly about it. Monta set them with a big dose of weed, about one kilogram they should sell to the local Triad. However, Amaru and Kelly decided not to show up to the deal, and the Triad was on Monta's butt eversince. Monta came looking for Kelly and Amaru in Kelly's house, and they set him up a trap. Amaru bought a gun, and when Monta showed up on the doorstep, they clipped him to death.

Act 3
Now that Monta was dead, rumors started going around that the Idlewood set is done. Some of them also thought they will never ever be born again. But the duo had other plans. They knew they could use the set's reputation to slang their product even more. Idlewood had grown into a ring of drug peddling. 27th Block was the main street for the drug sale. Idlewood 27 Money Makers, that's how Kelly and Amaru decided to call themselves. And the rest is about to happen...

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Sniffie
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: RHB, MC, PD
What faction do you want to lead: FYB, obviously
Why do you want to lead this faction: I came up to this idea in school with GUndus today, and was planning it with Rocce for about a week. I'm finally back to WCL-RP, and I think we could develop the server greatly with our roleplay.
List the members you have so far: Rocce, Gundus
Can you be a good and active leader: Of course.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: I'm in full agreement with WCL-RP faction rules.*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Power Gaming, performing an action that is clearly impossible in real life. Most common example of PG is bunnyhopping.
Explain the term MG: Mixing IC and OOC chat.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me produces a Beretta .50c from his waistline, pointing it at Gundus.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do Amaru would have a bulge seen on his waistline.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8.5
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 pm

I gotta admit that I havent seen FYB around for a couple of weeks(before the servers problems).
I dont want to hold a grudge against Black, just saying hes way too inactive.

Never doubted your roleplaying abilities, its just your activity.
Want to see you active a lot over the days before I cast my vote.

Again, no hard feelings to Black or whoever is leading FYB.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Actually, I'm leading FYB at the moment. I'm not inactive, but I have a different timezone from all of you guys, so nobody is on when I get on after school. So I just wait until the weekend, and if you check the FYB section, you see I'm posting there constantly.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:36 pm

I've been looking out for you constantly for the previous two weeks. I haven't seen you a single time, bro. No hard feels, but it's just it. I know it sucks to have a different timezone, but you gotta admit it.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Its hard leading a faction with a different timezone.
You should read the faction rules over again.
2 days in the weekend isnt enough for a leader, the rules state so.
Btw how did you get leadership?
Thought Blackwas leading.

Anyway, goodluck to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Black gave me the leadership, since he was going inactive.
Plus, Sniffle.. How come out of all this time Black was leading, you we're nowhere to be found? I was actually the only official member in FYB that was active & I still am.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Ku$h wrote:
Black gave me the leadership, since he was going inactive.
Plus, Sniffle.. How come out of all this time Black was leading, you we're nowhere to be found? I was actually the only official member in FYB that was active & I still am.

I didn't like the concept of your roleplay at all.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

If you define being active as coming online for 2 days in the weekend, then go ahead and lead FYB as an active leader.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:44 pm

You never even RP'd with us lol. & Jiggy, I use to be on like everyday, but school has gotten hectic & I come on the weekends all day.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Funny fact I've never seen you on weekends. Let an admin decide whether I can proceed with my application, or you're the leader.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Well, isn't Kush the leader anyways? I mean, he's inactive (I actually saw him on during the weekend so idk).. Alright, but is he kicked? And sniffie, are you even active? I mean, all of a sudden you get active and apply for leadership?
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:51 pm

My point it, You haven't supported FYB none since Black started leading it, and I haven't seen you IG never. Now all of a sudden you want to apply for it? That's kind of flakey, and sounds like you just want the leader position. Good Luck though, I'm not stopping you.

-1 though.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Ku$h wrote:
My point it, You haven't supported FYB none since Black started leading it, and I haven't seen you IG never. Now all of a sudden you want to apply for it? That's kind of flakey, and sounds like you just want the leader position. Good Luck though, I'm not stopping you.

-1 though.
Sounds like someone's feeling competition. No, I haven't kicked you Kush, and you may still RP with FYB if you want.

@DaTaDa, I had a bunch of shit happening in school and everywhere, but now I'm back, and I'll be playing actively.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:35 am

Sniffie. I told you to wait a little bit for a reason.
I don't have anything against your desire to become the [FYB] leader,
but it's just not the right time for you to apply. I just passed the
leadership to Kush few days ago. 15th December is the exact date, when
I officially informed everybody about Kush's leadership (at FYB news).
We got the 18th today. Only few days passed since then.
"A faction leader may lose his leadership spot if he does not show in game for 2 weeks."
So basically, even if you're the greatest on earth, you can't become the leader atm.

Although I agree about Kush's activity problem, BUT
this kid was one of the most loyal motherfuckaz I've ever met.
The faction was always empty. Kush was the only real official member I had
and he went through all the bad times with me, when the server was inactive.
He always stuck with me and this faction no matter what. (Thx 4 everything Kush).

I'm not saying, that Kush is perfect. I'm not saying, that success is garanteed,
but you should have enough respect, to let him try to do his thing.
If he fails after like 2 weeks or so, go ahead and apply, but not now.

By the way. It was pretty ignorant to ignore my advice...

Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 am

Preety cool to see you Black, sticking up to your members like that. I don't doubt Sniffie has plans for the faction and I know him enough but you gotta hand it, Black just spoke like a leader, respect.
Let's give Kush the appropriate time, maybe you three can do something awesome since we really need the Idlewood area to be active on the server, having atleast one person per block would do wonders.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 am

Locked. Kush is still leader. Black stated reasons above
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie   Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers  - Sniffie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Yard Ballas/Idlewood 27 Money Makers - Sniffie
Page 1 of 1