West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman

Go down 
+11
Loc
Lowride
_DKB_
Wh1t3
DoughBoy
Criminal
Shizo
DaParasite
Buhinc
Jiggy
Radman
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Empty
PostSubject: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman -J8luD3BMaY

IC Questions

Character Name: Jeffrey "OG Loc" Cross
Character Age: 31 years old
How does your character look: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Wwnaf4
Tell something you know about this gang: The Grove Street Families is an African-American street gang and one of the oldest street gangs in Los Santos. They are also the native gang of protagonist Carl Johnson. They are the sworn enemy of the Ballas, Families also maintain rivalries with the two Mexican gangs in Los Santos, the Los Santos Vagos and the Varrios Los Aztecas.As far as street gangs in San Andreas, the GSF are depicted as more honorable than their rival gangs. Coming from a background of older traditions, they are against hard drugs being sold on their turf as opposed to the Ballas and Vagos. They are very stubborn and Sweet refuses to adapt to changes in the Los Santos criminal underworld. They are well-known, however, for committing numerous other crimes and violent acts including gun running/arms-trafficking, gang-banging, gang warfare, murder, robbery, burglary/theft, gang-related homicide, vandalism and street violence.
Grove Street Families is main gang on the server, they are placed in the Grove Street circle - Ganton. Also it's a main gang in the Single Player. Gang leader was Sean Johnson (Sweet) along with his brother Carl Johnson (CJ), there are also known names like: Denise (Carl's girlfriend), Big Smoke, Ryder, OG Loc, B dup, Emmet (Grove/Seville), Big Bear and so on... There was also corrupted officer involved Frank Tenpenny along with his C.R.A.S.H team...
Vehicles they are usually using are: Voodoo, Greenwood, Savanna, Glendale, BMX..
Faction is involved many crimes like: Arms-trafficking, Robberies, Burglaries, murders..
Enemies in Single Player: Balla sets, Vagos, VLA, San Fierro Rifa
Current Enemies on server: Balla sets, Seville, Temple Drive Families (If I will be accepted, diplomacy will be changed..)
Your background story: Jeffrey grew up on Grove Street, where he was friend with several members of the Grove Street Families, including Sweet Johnson and Big Smoke. Jeffery lacked the physical capability to join the Families, but he was still enamored of the gangster lifestyle. Sweet told him to get out of the ghetto and go to college, but Jeffery was set on becoming a gangsta-rap superstar. Some time after the year 1987 he began going by the name OG Loc, and committing any small crimes, mostly traffic violations, that would get him thrown in prison for a few weeks in order to build up his street rep.After the downfall of Grove Street Families, Big Smoke chose to launder his drug money by granting Loc a record contract, making him rich and famous. Using Madd Dogg's rhyme book, he recorded his first and only album Str8 From Tha Streetz, immediately paired with a clothing company, Loc-Down available at Victim. He was interviewed by Lazlow on WCTR. Despite mocking him in the past, Big Smoke goes on with the charade that OG Loc is a gangster, and juxtaposes it with another falsehood that he is a philanthropist trying to fight off the crack epidemic. After the recovery of both Madd Dogg and Grove Street Families, OG Loc was chased down by CJ and Madd Dogg himself from the set of his music video in Flint County all the way to Blastin' Fools Records in Los Santos, and finally extorted for Madd Dogg's rhyme book and royalties from his album. In 2013 OG Loc combine a group with his good friend from grove street named William Kennedy. people called him "Wax" he wanted to become an rapper so OG Loc and Wax decided to establish a group of two  gangsta rappers named "G street B'z", what means "Grove street Brotha'z". In year of 2013 came out their first song named "Straight up snitch" it was time when the streets was full of snitches and unloyal gang members, they was rapping about it, the group were getting bigger and bigger. Later that year was released their first album "Ganton menace" produced by Curtis "C" Jefferson with two songs "Purple bitch" and "Str8 outta' Ganton". It was period of crisis, drug dealing, and murderes on the streets of Ganton, also Grove street gets their main enemy "Kilo Tray Ballas" set when Kilo tray member and rapper Quaren "Lil Dizzy" Walton started dissing them with his rap lyrics. That day becomes an seriously rap war betwen OG Loc and Lil Dizzy, that means gang war betwen Grove street families and Kilo tray ballas. Lil Dizzy's first diss was song named "OG Joke" intended to OG Loc. When Jeffrey heard his diss he was about "What the fuck is this, is he kidding? I'll show to that son of the bitch what means a rhyme.." Than he wrote some lyrics for back diss and went to the studio record it. People was like "Woow, OG Loc killed him with his rhymes!" The whole LS were talking just about Lil Dizzy's and OG Loc's rap battle because it was very tense betwen them. Anyway after a few more disses from Lil Dizzy and back disses from OG Loc was Wax shooted on the streets probably by Kilo tray's, but later we figured out that he wasn't shooted really, he was just running and hiding from mafia, which tried to kill him. Jeffrey still didn't saw him since he acted his death. The rap battle stopped betwen Jeffrey and Lil Dizzy, but the war betwen Grove street families and Kilo tray ballas is not over, also the others balla sets.Since the Grove street don't have leader, because CJ, Sweet and Smoke are out of city,
Jeffrey wants to take over the Grove street and becomes a leader of gang.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: [GSF]Radman
What is your real life age: 16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: SBF, KTB, V, PD/C
What faction do you want to lead: Grove street families (GSF)
Why do you want to lead this faction: It's main faction and it need a leader, also for me it's very interesting faction and it would be my new experience.
List the members you have so far: [GSF]Bull, EazyLoc, Trooper, [GSF]Wax
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can be.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG also known as Power Gaming. This means that someone perform actions that cannot be performed in real life or rping something in your advantage let me give you few examples:
1.) Driving with high speed crashing in wall without rping injures..
2.) Jumping from tall building without rping injures
Players can PG with /me commands also
1.) Someone is aiming at you, and you just simply write "/me fastly grabs his colt and shoots at individual", because in real life a guy who is aiming at you would react on your movement..
2.) /me grabs the AK from his pocket and shoots towards individual - this is also know as "Gun from ass" but it's PG also.
3.) /me grabs the car and throws it in building..
Explain the term MG: MG also known as Meta Gaming, this means you are mixing Out of Character (OOC) with In Character (IC), Examples:
1.) Most known is to PM your location to someone...
2.) Umm you just check player's color or TAG and you act like you IC know from which gang he is, without asking him under /do for any visible gang affiliations..
3.) Also known one is when you step to someone and you read his nametag and you ICly say "Hi Radman"..
4.) After you died you tell story how you died
5.) For example camouflaged player is wearing rag and he robbed you, and you still describes the robber to officer or anyone...
Give an example of a good /me command: /me extend his arm towards back pocket as he grabs green bandana tightly, raises his hand with bandana in palms towards his head and adjust the bandana on it.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): 1. Describing your looking /do I'm waring (your clothes...)
2.) Describing visual affiliations /do Grove Street Families Tattoo on my neck..
3.) Rping imagined person for example shop owner or anything you wish
4.) Also for answering on actions with Succeed or Fail and so on..
5.) You are rping something on your own and someone come near you, you can use /do to tell him what is going on and what he can see... /do You can see dead body and blood on my hands
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: To be honest I will rate my RP 7-8/10

Last edited by R4DM4N on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Neutral for now, but I might change my mind.
You're not that active and I think you won't be able to.
I don't think its good to RP as OG Loc leading the faction, maybe its better for you to RP as Sweet.
Or make your own character?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Well to lead GSF with OG Loc is something unique and I like it also (but it's up to applicant how he want to lead it) Wink Umm a lot of effort and time was put in application, you had inactive period but now you are pretty active ;)good luck bro Razz you have my BIG SUPPORT (I can't vote cuz I'm GSF member)
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Yeah Jiggy, I was inactive for about month, but I'm active now for three days and I'll keep it like this.
I will be IG for about two hours a day maybe more.

Buhinc, thanks for your big support! Smile

Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 pm

I know your RP. Just keep creativity and activity. I'm going to give you a +1
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Support Support Support Support!!!!
Back to top Go down
Criminal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Big Support!
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Thank you for vote Daparasite! Smile

Lance, EazyLoc thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Being active for 3 days doesn't mean you're gonna' be active enough to lead a faction.
I like the creativity, but you missunderstood Q4 to explain some info about GSF.
They aren't the main gang on server, lol. Every gang/crew/organization is equally valuable.

I think you should read something about GSF on gta.wikia to help you understand, or make it look even more pro by comparing it to the articles written about street gangs IRL. You need to write down some info about the gang, not the FACTION. It's not the same. Use SP GSF info, it'll help you.
http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/compton/nbcc

Yeah, I kinda agree with Jiggy that OG Loc is bad as a leader.
Maybe creating a new character or something, but it's not up to me.

I'll give out my vote in close future.
Good luck and prove yourself!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:57 pm

EazyLoc wrote:
Big Support!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:26 pm

-1 sorry but i don't think you're really leadership material.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 pm

How do you know it White? You're never active. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm

yeah im not active now and totally havent seen his roleplay in the past..
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Please take your irony for yourself.
He is almost always creating roleplays, and roleplays fine because of his personality IG.
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 pm

VatoLoco⁹⁹ wrote:
Being active for 3 days doesn't mean you're gonna' be active enough to lead a faction.
I like the creativity, but you missunderstood Q4 to explain some info about GSF.
They aren't the main gang on server, lol. Every gang/crew/organization is equally valuable.

I think you should read something about GSF on gta.wikia to help you understand, or make it look even more pro by comparing it to the articles written about street gangs IRL. You need to write down some info about the gang, not the FACTION. It's not the same. Use SP GSF info, it'll help you.
http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/compton/nbcc

Yeah, I kinda agree with Jiggy that OG Loc is bad as a leader.
Maybe creating a new character or something, but it's not up to me.

I'll give out my vote in close future.
Good luck and prove yourself!
Huh, those "3 days", well, I'll try my best with my activity in future, any yes I'll be IG two hours a day maybe more definitly. about GSF I wrote just some basics things about gang and not the whole background story, true. Anyway I edited some things, check it out.

I think that OG Loc is perfect person for leading GSF since CJ, Sweer, Smoke are ICly gone/out of city and since we rping 2013, Jeffrey is an old Grove street member who knows a lot about this gang and how things going on there. He is also known around Ganton and peoples respect him as a loyal member. He is a bit older than back in late 80's.

And yes, I'll try my best, and some pics will come soon.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Lance wrote:
Please take your irony for yourself.
He is almost always creating roleplays, and roleplays fine because of his personality IG.
"creating roleplays" does not mean that he is leadership material and i don't think there's a reason to argue due to that being my opinion and everybody is allowed to shared theres..if they follow the rules and can actually do so. and i have encountered him in doing some stuff in character which a leader shouldn't be doing.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:54 pm

-1. Reasons mentioned by white and also because i dont think og loc should lead gsf ic even though hes a old member hes just not the kind of person. And also because you dont go into rps if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Creating Roleplays is a good attribute for a Leader isnt it? Or do you want a Leader which just stands in your turf like a tree doing and saying nothing.
I'm just trying to make you think about your vote once more. He deserves it more then anyone. He's also loyal to GSf. Just because he was inactive doesnt mean he gets inactive again, and if so he can get kicked from the Leadership. I dont see a point in not giving him a chance.

White wrote:
and i have encountered him in doing some stuff in character which a leader shouldn't be doing.
Like?
Back to top Go down
_DKB_
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
_DKB_

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Good job radman 1+ for me!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Lance wrote:
Creating Roleplays is a good attribute for a Leader isnt it? Or do you want a Leader which just stands in your turf like a tree doing and saying nothing.
I'm just trying to make you think about your vote once more. He deserves it more then anyone. He's also loyal to GSf. Just because he was inactive doesnt mean he gets inactive again, and if so he can get kicked from the Leadership. I dont see a point in not giving him a chance.

White wrote:
and i have encountered him in doing some stuff in character which a leader shouldn't be doing.
Like?
creating roleplays can be done by anybody pretty much, and it's not the only thing needed for a leader. as i said you're getting nowhere with this and should just stop.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm

It's okay Lance they gave their vote based on application, we will just go on with collecting pics doing RP and so on...
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:46 pm

*.Deaundrae.* wrote:
Good job radman 1+ for me!
Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman 257do35
Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman 347zlu8
Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Wqt3r4
Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman 1zf4fn4
Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Wjvwiw
Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Fcr69l
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh great! Some pics from our rp today, nice Bull. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:39 pm

/support good luck joining you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman   Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grove street families leader application - [GSF]Radman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next