Share | 

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:21 pm

It's all fine with me, i'm no proper leader anyway, can't really get the activity going.

I had some cool ideas though, i'll pass them over to you when i have some time.
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Looking forward to hear about your ideas, however, If you got no problems with me making an application for leadership, then I'll go ahead and make an try. You could always remain as a member of the council within the hierarchy of Slayermen M.C.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 pm

I'll always be in MC my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:27 pm

I don't get it, Scandinavia. If KDST wants you as the leader why not simply ask him for the position or w/e. Or do you want the people of the server decide?
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 pm

As I am new to the faction, and were basically just an probationary for their club, I personally don't believe it's fair to just grab the president's position. And yes, I'd rather let the community choose if I should take the leadership or not.

Eventually, I can provide some great activity as well as great role play. So therefor I believe I can be a very good capable leader. But as I wrote, let the community decide.
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Goodluck with the faction, you know on what this gang is based on, wishing you goodluck with it, hoped that we could roleplay togheter inside the server, maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3