West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy

Go down 
+10
DaParasite
KDST
nightmare
Black
Shizo
Lowride
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
Buhinc
Jiggy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Thanks for the vote, dough. And yeah nice rp, i'll add the screens i made to the spoiler on the main post tomorrow. Also i dont know if i'll make in game tomorrow cause i have a lot of school work.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Was about to go online, but didnt see anyone of you there. Too bad :/
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Count me in as well, as I'm the current MC Vice President, just inactive due to school.Might be on at weekends sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Okay, I'll add you on members list. I'll go in-game after I re-install my gta once again because it can never stay normal for 1 fucking day.. See you guys then.

EDIT: I had to go somewhere, so I couldn't make it earlier. I'm installing GTA now, when it's finished i'll hop in-game.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Had awesome RP with Jiggy and KDST. Tommorow ill be IG.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Nice rp indeed with KDST and wayne. I also added a couple of pictures to the main post, check it out. I'll see y'all tomorrow again.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Well i'll come IG in 15:15 or maybe 15:30 GMT+1 or 14:50 not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Anybody going online now?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Cant ill be on tommorrow watching Champions League
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Wayne is kicked out. If you want to know the reason, pm me; don't ask on this topic, please.
And once again to the people who are trying to join me: Take civilian skin, do not take a MC skin. And also the waiting limit to become a prospect is an average of 2 weeks, but it all depends on your level of roleplay and your knowledge of the English language.

EDIT: I went in-game today for like an hour, but nobody came so I just drove around Los Santos most of the time and RP'ed with myself a bit. forever alone
Though I'll maybe go in-game later again if other people decide to join me
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Nice RP with Meebo and Ranger. I'll add the ss I took tomorrow.
See you guys tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Indeed, dope RP.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Amazing RP with Ranger, Sniffie and Katie. I really enjoyed it.
Gonna add all the SS later.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah, nice RP, sorry that I had to go to my main account tho'..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:11 pm

So I just discovered that I can never get 10 votes. Let me explain: There are in total 8 administrators, all of them voted for me except Meebo because he's my member and Owen because he doesnt visit the forum. That makes 6 votes. Now the faction leaders, most of the faction leaders are administrators except Datada, but he's member and Madeleno but he didn't vote yet. That makes it 8 votes in total I can get, because the rest of the factions are without a leader...
Also sorry for not making it to the meeting yesterday, I totally forgot and also had to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:13 pm

I will accept you.

You are showing activity once again and you already got some members that are supporting you.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

L&A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2