West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]  Empty
PostSubject: Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]    Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Dwayne up this bitch, rockin the T all day,
Shout out to my nigga prince, got love for you,
Straight from the booth, for the hood you know how it goes,
Let's do this, keep it thrilla!

Alright, you niggas wanted it and now yo gonna get it, on the Streets in the booth everywhere, There be no stoppin only attaching red beamers for that poppin,
This aint even a competition, i'm dropping bars that are surrounding them like the Los santos prison, keep in mind that you aint hard to find, My pistol one of a kind,
I heard CJ tried escaping, he was shaking, nights of awakeness, at the end rageness,
Only because we werent there to protect his ass, now we're here to flex on yo ass,
Droppin bombs like we're in iran, my niggas packed like those niggas in the taliban,
Yeah, and these are just a few lines for your simple minds because it's hard to understand these rhymes and know that you can't take our shine, we belong on the top homie,

We aint here for fun, Double barrel shootin right through yo chest, we out hea murk fest!
Scopin through yo hood, it's a matter of time before we gonna shoot, for now you still be chillin, Waiting for my bullets to be fillin, that's how it goes when you fuck with the big T,
Crawling up in yo cozzy little house, our nigga's are so silent you think it's a mouse,
Big AK's for that big Occais, no more time waisting, we getting to the point were weapons will be the thing you facing, i think i made my point here, next time you niggas be starting shit i'll take down yo whole family, murking division all day,
Temple Drive all day, shout out to Seville, shout out to 033 and my niggas on the block, we out hea!
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]    Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:27 pm

((Nice Lyrics Wink))
Back to top Go down
Lil_Erick
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Erick

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]    Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 pm

[GSF]Erick - Fuck Temple drive' nigga TDK' bitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]    Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwayne - Triggerhappy [GSF Diss] [No Lackin MGMT]
Page 1 of 1