West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Big E - GS4L

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil_Erick
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Erick

Big E - GS4L Empty
PostSubject: Big E - GS4L   Big E - GS4L Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:11 pm

[GSF]Erick talking: Dis’ is for my squad man , Ganton Grove.st shiit man.

I’m from ganton G-Block nigga , you better stop your flexin’ nigga I dont give a shit nigga (a shit), that’ bitch Lil Dizzy’ dissed me but I dont really care’ if he comes to Grove-st he gets knocked out nigga you Dizzy Prizzy’ nigga you crazy you wanna suck ma’ balls .

Nigga first squad or no shiit ‘ (No shiit) I’m always take care of my little nigga Marlow (Marlow)

he’s ten years old’ nigga and no one touch him. (Touch him) *individuals start to aim some AK’s and Uzi’s to the camara) I fucked your’ bitch and dis’ didnt’ knock me down, because i’m soo Arrrogant’ and the bitches love my $wagg I dont give a fuck nigga, if you with da’ opps you can get banged like that bitch Dizzy’ ,Bitch i’m GS4L , GS4L , GSL4 , Grove street’ for life Grove’st For life , and fuck yall the haters (haters).
*Erick Talking* Grove.st Shiit man’ G-Block KTK shit, Shout-out – Wax’ Loc’ Spookie’ and Marlow’.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Big E - GS4L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big E - GS4L   Big E - GS4L Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:14 pm

*[KTB]Loc laughs.
[KTB]Loc: This kid, hey-... Comedy institute must recruit him for his comic script.
Back to top Go down

Big E - GS4L
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: In Character Section :: Rap Related-
Jump to: