West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Islamic community of East Los Santos

Go down 
+9
Chevy
DaParasite
Micklo
[AFK]Lil Dan
Loc
karlis
Rick
Compton/Kollay
тесhnique
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islamic community of East Los Santos   Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:43 pm

@Dan, it's obvious he didn't mean it in that way, goddamn!
Ofc. our religion forbids our women to be hoes, goddamn, tell me, is the same situation with you?

Plus, TECH, it'd be nice to RP as Muslim, but you don't have a single clue of how to do it, so you bring that terrorist shit up.
No, just no! It's so damn wrong, it's sick!
Muslims aren't terrorist, don't think of us like them who actually do that.
Islam is peaceful religion which approves any other religion so, no, your view on it is so damn wrong.

Btw, why the fuck there should be terrorist right now in L.S.?
In the middle of fucking city, you need to bring those airplanes, cruising above the neighborhood and dropping bombs?
Isn't it a little unrealistic? Yeah, it is.
Why the fuck would we need Gaza brought up in California?
Lot of people from Close East came to America to live their life peacefully, to get away from all of that bombing and other crap, so why the fuck we need to move it to America, eh?

Plus, L.S. is based on L.A. which is a pretty dangerous city in America, ran by notorious mafiamen, mobsters, drug organizations, shitload of street gangs and crews and all the other type of criminals.
Isn't it enough of crime in L.S. and you still need to bring up this terrorist bullshit?

Goddamn, it's so unrealistic and your idea should use a check-up fully because it's CRAP.
To RP a normal Muslim in WCL:RP would be unusual, but still cool and fun, but in THE RIGHT WAY.
Your way is wrong.

Peanutt got you right here, man, so, listen to an actual Muslim(s), like me and Pea.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Islamic community of East Los Santos   Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:58 pm

I kinda agree, nobody stops you to RP a muslim gangster IC, no need for faction
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Islamic community of East Los Santos   Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:12 pm

VatoLoco⁹⁹ wrote:
Ofc. our religion forbids our women to be hoes, goddamn, tell me, is the same situation with you?

So, you are trying to tell me if you wear short clothes as a girl, you are a hoe?
Or why do you have a burka?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Islamic community of East Los Santos   Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Lance wrote:
VatoLoco⁹⁹ wrote:

So, you are trying to tell me if you wear short clothes as a girl, you are a hoe?
Or why do you have a burka?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Islamic community of East Los Santos   Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:01 pm

L&A, people didn't understood the idea, I might create something other then just this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islamic community of East Los Santos   Islamic community of East Los Santos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Islamic community of East Los Santos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2