SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Weedie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Not everyone takes a picture each five seconds. I have two administrators to verify that I was aiming a gun at every one of you.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Weedie wrote:
Not everyone takes a picture each five seconds. I have two administrators to verify that I was aiming a gun at every one of you.
and i have picture that proves that you are not aiming at me, so what now?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 pm

you don't even have weedie in the picture.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Whitey wrote:
you don't even have weedie in the picture.
i don't lol, thats just another proof that he was not aiming at me but he jailed me anyway
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Maybe I took your aim off you for a short moment, but I had my aim at you aswell. This doesn't change the fact that you could have just ran away. An officer had every reason to take a shot at you for fleeing.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Dopeman wrote:
Weedie wrote:
Not everyone takes a picture each five seconds. I have two administrators to verify that I was aiming a gun at every one of you.
and i have picture that proves that you are not aiming at me, so what now?
You have pictures of the entire raid from all angles? because that picture is just a small moment from the whole RP so that doesn't really counts as evidence it counts as a picture of an RP. And even if and I highly doubt it because Weedie and White are skilled RPers and quite good officers they didn't aim it you, You've admitted yourself they aimed at you as you were going to your car easily would have killed you before you could even start the engine. So as I see it either way you power gamed.Explain this why did you even run?you had anything to hide?
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
Weedie wrote:
Not everyone takes a picture each five seconds. I have two administrators to verify that I was aiming a gun at every one of you.
and i have picture that proves that you are not aiming at me, so what now?
You have pictures of the entire raid from all angles? because that picture is just a small moment from the whole RP so that doesn't really counts as evidence it counts as a picture of an RP. And even if and I highly doubt it because Weedie and White are skilled RPers and quite good officers they didn't aim it you, You've admitted yourself they aimed at you as you were going to your car easily would have killed you before you could even start the engine. So as I see it either way you power gamed.Explain this why did you even run?you had anything to hide?

Exactly, and that brings to a question I have to ask; you say you don't have any criminal records and that you've started a fresh character; so why run away? Doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:29 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
Weedie wrote:
Not everyone takes a picture each five seconds. I have two administrators to verify that I was aiming a gun at every one of you.
and i have picture that proves that you are not aiming at me, so what now?
You have pictures of the entire raid from all angles? because that picture is just a small moment from the whole RP so that doesn't really counts as evidence it counts as a picture of an RP. And even if and I highly doubt it because Weedie and White are skilled RPers and quite good officers they didn't aim it you, You've admitted yourself they aimed at you as you were going to your car easily would have killed you before you could even start the engine. So as I see it either way you power gamed.Explain this why did you even run?you had anything to hide?
I don't have pictures of all the angles but this one is important to me, because right after I took that picture I ran into my car. And my engine was on since I was there just to greet with "homies", and I ran away because ICly I am 16 years old driving an stolen car.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Doesn't prove anything, I'm not even on the screen.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:33 pm

And how would they know it's your car?You see,You just showed yourself how you had no reason to do it yet you did.Also I think even the toughest 16 year old would pretty much freeze when guns are on his back. Also you can't prove what happened before that picture so you asking for other for pictures is pointless since your evidence doesn't even qualify for evidence.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:34 pm

You're not on the screen because right after I jumped in my Blade, you got out of the cruiser.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 pm

You still had two officers aiming at you, lol. And I know that we jumped out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:37 pm

DaParasite wrote:
And how would they know it's your car?You see,You just showed yourself how you had no reason to do it yet you did.Also I think even the toughest 16 year old would pretty much freeze when guns are on his back. Also you can't prove what happened before that picture so you asking for other for pictures is pointless since your evidence doesn't even qualify for evidence.
Well they would ask me where did I get that car from? And no 16 years old that is living ghetto life wouldn't freeze if he is dealing with guns.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 pm

lol

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Weedie wrote:
You still had two officers aiming at you, lol. And I know that we jumped out at the same time.
Lol you just keep saying same thing.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
And how would they know it's your car?You see,You just showed yourself how you had no reason to do it yet you did.Also I think even the toughest 16 year old would pretty much freeze when guns are on his back. Also you can't prove what happened before that picture so you asking for other for pictures is pointless since your evidence doesn't even qualify for evidence.
Well they would ask me where did I get that car from? And no 16 years old that is living ghetto life wouldn't freeze if he is dealing with guns.
But he would when two people aim at him telling him to stop you know and they haven't seen you in the car so why would they even ask about it?Again proving you power gamed
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Well, Amber was our main target, so I doubt that. Anyways, your report is invalid unless Compton says otherwise.

Because it looks like you can't understand what you did wrong; 2 or 3 officers aiming a gun at you, you flee, you could have get shot at and lost your life.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
And how would they know it's your car?You see,You just showed yourself how you had no reason to do it yet you did.Also I think even the toughest 16 year old would pretty much freeze when guns are on his back. Also you can't prove what happened before that picture so you asking for other for pictures is pointless since your evidence doesn't even qualify for evidence.
Well they would ask me where did I get that car from? And no 16 years old that is living ghetto life wouldn't freeze if he is dealing with guns.
But he would when two people aim at him telling him to stop you know and they haven't seen you in the car so why would they even ask about it?Again proving you power gamed
They would notice that's mine because i jumped in it.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Weedie wrote:
Well, Amber was our main target, so I doubt that. Anyways, your report is invalid unless Compton says otherwise.

Because it looks like you can't understand what you did wrong; 2 or 3 officers aiming a gun at you, you flee, you could have get shot at and lost your life.
okay then lets wait for Compton.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
And how would they know it's your car?You see,You just showed yourself how you had no reason to do it yet you did.Also I think even the toughest 16 year old would pretty much freeze when guns are on his back. Also you can't prove what happened before that picture so you asking for other for pictures is pointless since your evidence doesn't even qualify for evidence.
Well they would ask me where did I get that car from? And no 16 years old that is living ghetto life wouldn't freeze if he is dealing with guns.
But he would when two people aim at him telling him to stop you know and they haven't seen you in the car so why would they even ask about it?Again proving you power gamed
They would notice that's mine because i jumped in it.
And why did you jump in? for god's sake you just did it on impulse because you wanted to provoke the police now police is a lot smarter and equipped with admins that will enforce the rules to keep PD active.
I dare you to be PD for a week a see how many people will follow and enforce the rules and not just Rambo against the police.You decided to Rambo you were jailed I don't see why you even needed to report that.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
And how would they know it's your car?You see,You just showed yourself how you had no reason to do it yet you did.Also I think even the toughest 16 year old would pretty much freeze when guns are on his back. Also you can't prove what happened before that picture so you asking for other for pictures is pointless since your evidence doesn't even qualify for evidence.
Well they would ask me where did I get that car from? And no 16 years old that is living ghetto life wouldn't freeze if he is dealing with guns.
But he would when two people aim at him telling him to stop you know and they haven't seen you in the car so why would they even ask about it?Again proving you power gamed
They would notice that's mine because i jumped in it.
And why did you jump in? for god's sake you just did it on impulse because you wanted to provoke the police now police is a lot smarter and equipped with admins that will enforce the rules to keep PD active.
I dare you to be PD for a week a see how many people will follow and enforce the rules and not just Rambo against the police.You decided to Rambo you were jailed I don't see why you even needed to report that.
Lol, I was PD like two-three times. And I reported him because I think I was jailed un-fairly.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 pm

gj u were in pd 2 times, who knows how did u even rp in it.

u were jailed fairly. if u know better than weedie or myself, why are u not an admin?

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Whitey wrote:
gj u were in pd 2 times, who knows how did u even rp in it.

u were jailed fairly. if u know better than weedie or myself, why are u not an admin?
lol belive me i rped good once i was leader of crash tenpenny, and other time i was just regular PD member. and i'm not admin since i never applied for it who knows maybe i would been if i applied for it
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 pm

i doubt it.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Whitey wrote:
i doubt it.
idc if you doubt it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Weedie   

Back to top Go down
 
Weedie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: