SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Weedie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Your server name: Dasper

When did this happen (date, time)?: 26.7.2013 - 13:26

Who are you reporting?: Weedie

What are you reporting this person for?: Jailing me for nothing

Evidence:


Okay so he told me that I non fear running away. And they didn't even point a gun on me. So he jailed me for PG and non fear which can't be shown in screen.


Last edited by Dopeman on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 pm

i didnt jail u. weedie did.

i aimed partially at you as well as rocce. and weedie was aiming at you as well.

you were crouching behind the vehicle and weedie was behind you/near you. plus you keep crying and insulting me in serbian.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Since I jailed you, I guess I'm involved.

Well, first of all. It was me who jailed you. The reason behind that was because there were three law enforcement officers aiming their guns at you. What you decided to do however, was just go to the Blade and drive off.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Whitey wrote:
i didnt jail u. weedie did.

i aimed partially at you as well as rocce. and weedie was aiming at you as well.

you were crouching behind the vehicle and weedie was behind you/near you. plus you keep crying and insulting me in serbian.
No you didn't aim at me saw the picture? and weedie came right after i got in car, and about insulting go ahead and report me
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 pm

are u blind? i said partially, meaning i aimed at u, and at others. i didnt aim at u in the picture maybe but i still aimed at u for some time.

weedie was there the whole time, we parked our vehs in the same time.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Whitey wrote:
are u blind? i said partially, meaning i aimed at u, and at others. i didnt aim at u in the picture maybe but i still aimed at u for some time.

weedie was there the whole time, we parked our vehs in the same time.
well "partially" or not that can't be seen in picture and when u aimed at me "for some time" it was when i was getting closer to car and weedies focus wasn't on me
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 pm

i dont have to aim at u in the picture, i still aimed at u. weedie was focused on u because i'm talking with him right now. nevertheless, you wouldn't just get in your car when you were like 1m away from it and just run off. and i could've easily shot your car to 0hp but i stopped so i can tp you and explain what you did, but you just raged like a twat with capslock.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Whitey wrote:
i dont have to aim at u in the picture, i still aimed at u. weedie was focused on u because i'm talking with him right now. nevertheless, you wouldn't just get in your car when you were like 1m away from it and just run off. and i could've easily shot your car to 0hp but i stopped so i can tp you and explain what you did, but you just raged like a twat with capslock.
well how about you guys show those evidence aiming at me? and when i ran off you was shooting at my car so when i was out of your range you tped me back
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:43 pm

i could've shot your car still, but i stopped even before you weren't in range anymore. there are 3 witnesses saying we DID aim at you. and no i'm not gonna take pics for stupid crap and how should i know if i should take pics? mine are full anyway.

even if we wouldn't aim at you it's still stupid to run away. but we did aim.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Whitey wrote:
i could've shot your car still, but i stopped even before you weren't in range anymore. there are 3 witnesses saying we DID aim at you. and no i'm not gonna take pics for stupid crap and how should i know if i should take pics? mine are full anyway.

even if we wouldn't aim at you it's still stupid to run away. but we did aim.
yes you aimed on me when i was entering the car
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:45 pm

i aimed at you even before not, not as much as i did at the other 3 but i still aimed at you. and as i said many times, weedie was keeping an eye on you as well.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Whitey wrote:
i aimed at you even before not, not as much as i did at the other 3 but i still aimed at you. and as i said many times, weedie was keeping an eye on you as well.
lol, when you just got out of the car you focused those 3, and why would you keep aim on me when i'm rping totally new character i'm not having a record at all and it would be even first time you see me (IC).
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

so what, it's my job to keep an eye on all of you. we didn't even go for phat and marlo and we frisked them anyway, and marlo ended up having an illegal weapon.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Dopeman wrote:
Whitey wrote:
i aimed at you even before not, not as much as i did at the other 3 but i still aimed at you. and as i said many times, weedie was keeping an eye on you as well.
lol, when you just got out of the car you focused those 3, and why would you keep aim on me when i'm rping totally new character i'm not having a record at all and it would be even first time you see me (IC).

It was a raid, doesn't matter if you have a criminal record or not.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 pm

okay, okay.. i don't want to discuss anymore, compton asap respond to this i want to see if he will get punishment or not
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 pm

why are you still reporting me when weedie jailed you?

and nobody should get punished here except for you.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Whitey wrote:
why are you still reporting me when weedie jailed you?

and nobody should get punished here except for you.
well i will set report on weedie then
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Well, read my post then. I had reasons.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Sorry but I noticed that tittle was edited from White to Weedie, the guy who is reporting is not sure about who and what is reporting for. I'm posting here because I saw he edited the tittle and that's not right for me :/
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Bull wrote:
Sorry but I noticed that tittle was edited from White to Weedie, the guy who is reporting is not sure about who and what is reporting for. I'm posting here because I saw he edited the tittle and that's not right for me :/
you're not allowed to post here so gtfo, and i changed title because i thought [PD]White jailed me
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

with that attitude you can gtfo as well.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Dopeman wrote:
Bull wrote:
Sorry but I noticed that tittle was edited from White to Weedie, the guy who is reporting is not sure about who and what is reporting for. I'm posting here because I saw he edited the tittle and that's not right for me :/
you're not allowed to post here so gtfo, and i changed title because i thought [PD]White jailed me


What an attitude. And you wonder why I jailed you aswell? You've been insulting an administrator aswell, you're on the edge of getting banned.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

lol, actually jail reason was: "PG, and non fear" or something like that. and i said "gtfo" to him because i hate when people are not allowed to post here and act smartass and post


Last edited by Dopeman on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 882
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Anyways, prove your point. I don't get why you're reporting me.

Two cruisers pulled up, 3 officers exited the cruisers. All the three officers were aiming their handguns at ALL FOUR SUSPECTS. Not only was I focusing on the three, but also you. An officer was behind you, and yet you decided to do a foolish action by getting inside your vehicle and drive off. You were called back, and you decided not to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Weedie   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Weedie wrote:
Anyways, prove your point. I don't get why you're reporting me.

Two cruisers pulled up, 3 officers exited the cruisers. All the three officers were aiming their handguns at ALL FOUR SUSPECTS. Not only was I focusing on the three, but also you. An officer was behind you, and yet you decided to do a foolish action by getting inside your vehicle and drive off. You were called back, and you decided not to roleplay.
well u still have no evidence, and i was about to discuss with you but you didn't want to thats why i drive off again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Weedie   

Back to top Go down
 
Weedie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: