West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Families - Manuro

Go down 
+11
Wh1t3
Nyne
Dice.
Rhyme
Mr Whoope.
Rocce
CrimeG
Loc
тесhnique
Buhinc
Leaning
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Temple Drive Families - Manuro Empty
PostSubject: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Dwayne Bradshawn
Character Age: 22
How does your character look: Temple Drive Families - Manuro 2zh1szo
Tell something you know about this gang: The gang goes by the name of '' Temple Drive Families '', a strong bonded group of mostly black individuals trying to survive life and it's struggles. Everyone in this gang has most likely been raised in the same neightbourhood and know eachother from day one. Their hood reaches till the beginning of Mullholland and even further south, expanding day by day gaining power over more blocks. They are known for their brutality against enemies and anyone trying to fuck with their family friends or money.
Your background story: Dwayne Bradshawn, Twenty-two years old living his entire life in a apartment block down Temple road. Dwayne was quite a easy going child until he reached the age of eleven, where he started to find out how life really was, one big pile of shit. From stealing lunchmoney to even stealing all sorts of things at the local 24/7, he didn't knew the consequences of doing so and was soon going to find out. [ Sep. 11 1993 ] Dwayne was with his buddy james on the look out for something to steal, he was already doing it for 2 years now without getting caught and knew exactly what he had to pull of in order to succesfully jack something. He was still shoplifting and knew his ways of doing it so he wasnt nervous at all. They waited there werent any customers at the local 24/7 and headed out to get some food and drinks, dwayne went to the left side and james to the right side, they both had bags filled with plastic when they came in so it would cover up the filled bags in which they later would stuff the stolen items. As dwayne was placing items between the plastic, the cashier which was the owner of the store walked towards Dwayne as he saw what dwayne was pulling off he immediatly took his 44. which he had for protection since the 24/7 was a popular target for robbery's, James was already gone when saw what the cashier was doing and dwayne was all left by himself. The cashier ordered him to place everything back and threated to call the police while he was holding the gun aiming at dwayne, within a split second dwayne immediatly reacted and dunked, crawling underneath the standers of food the cashier started to shoot at dwayne, as he was heading for the fire exit he tripped over the bag and fell, that gave the cashier enough time to get close and fire a bullet which strucked dwayne in the right leg, in the middle of the heat dwayne didn't feel the pain intensively as his body was filled with adreline. Dwayne limped towards the exit vanishing into the darkest alley. At the hospital he was threated and was given medical attention while he had to go through a police questioning. He simply answered that he got struck by a wild bullet when he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and the police let him go off with it. Months after recovering dwayne was doing other illegal activities like car jacking and heists. In the meantime a friend introduced him to the '' Temple Drive Families '', A group of mostly black individuals living the same life as him and trying to make the best of it by doing legal and not so legal activities. Feeling that he finally had a group of people that were looking out for him dwayne was determined to get on top and expand his what he saw as a family all over los santos.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Manuro.
What is your real life age: 15
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1 I believe, the netherlands.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: DP,V,PD.
What faction do you want to lead: Temple Drive Families.
Why do you want to lead this faction: It's a great faction with a huge influence on the server and it's story and i think it should be active and not go to waist.
List the members you have so far: Pimpin and flow.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, ofcourse.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: I do.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG - Powergaming, performing unrealistic actions and forcing someone to roleplay.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming - Using OOC information IC.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me aproaches the individual with fear as he catches a glimp of the in dark green clothed man.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): While in a describing situation. While in a review situation
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7

Last edited by Racks on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

-1 From me, your activity do not correspond to lead a faction, also your car surfing and shooting on me while I was in pursuit is also reason for that -1, I am giving my vote to Flow.

EDIT: Also your attitude towards players isn't good, and talking about your past and today ? it's nothing different at your RP, attitude, activity, thank you for understanding.

Last edited by Bull on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 pm

The past is the past, you cannot judge me on my activity yet since this is day one.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 pm

-1, your activity is low, you always show your attitude as "I don't give a fuck", you don't respect anyone except yourself.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 pm

That's to bad if i gave you that impression of me.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:03 pm

I gave my vote to Flow, join him man.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 pm

He isnt active enough to be a leader in my eyes, his vocabularity sucks and if you look at his application + story i think we can both tell that he hasnt much in store. No offence to him but i have to point that out.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Sorry for posting here, Are you insulting me man? -_- .

Hmm? By the way good luck both of us.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm not insulting you nor do i have hate feelings against you, i just pointed out what i thought about the idea of you leading this faction. Goodluck to you also.

I'm posting screenshots of my roleplay later on.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Some screens of today's roleplay, edited them quickly. Will invest more time in editing pics later on.

Temple Drive Families - Manuro K6o1w
Temple Drive Families - Manuro 2j73fl
Temple Drive Families - Manuro 2rddo3n
Temple Drive Families - Manuro 293ygy1
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm

I'll be straight honest, Flow is a bad player for being a leader, he always does the same thing - He gets active - gets accepted - goes inactive - someone else applies - he comes back and says he's back - goes inactive again and so on, so I'm voting +1 for you, Manuro.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm

+1, we had some conflicts in the past, but i do believe you're gonna make this active (along with yourself) and that you can handle a leadership spot. Afterall, you were a leader of PD already, and you did a fine job. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks guys <3
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Updated, spoke with pimpin and he chose for me.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

+1 I've seen your roleplay and I find it is satisfactory. Good luck in your application, Manuro. Just improve activity a LIL.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Thank you, i'll head ingame later.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Things can change.
So +1
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 pm

+1,good luck.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Just a update, made peace with GSF and TDB. Starting with a clean sheet.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

+1 judging by your screen shots I can tell that you're able to roleplay and I have seen you as fairly active. Try to improve on your activity though and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 am

Just saw that Flow gave up on his application and he is joining me, updated.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:56 pm

+1 from me as well, good luck. how many votes do you have now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 pm

I know we had some conflict at the courts, but I see you're trying really hard to change, so I'll give you my vote. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks guys, and i got 8 votes right now.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:50 pm

+1, counts as the vote I gave in Flow's application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families - Manuro   Temple Drive Families - Manuro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Families - Manuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next