West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations

Go down 
+36
LukeEV
Power
gundus
Pacukas
InLoveWithDope
A.O
nightmare
Big_Jayh
Smokey
Nyne
Lowride
KDST
Trazz
Leaning
TNT_boy
Shizo
RollingStone
Sanchez
AyKay
[AFK]Lil Dan
|Bruce|
Slick
Rocce
DoughBoy
Sm0k3
Sharkie...Wait What?!
Mr Whoope.
Saucedo
Weedie
karlis
Radman
Wh1t3
Loc
Chevy
Buhinc
.::Lil_Jamal::.
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Well editing ranking went really bad and I'm so fucking pissed off.. I lost all ranking pictures and structure and everything... training will be other time let me get over this
Back to top Go down
Power
Power

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Hey there , anyone wana head ig and rp with me ?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Thank you guys for this great RP at end but I was in hurry, highest rank is leading that's the rule I need to write rules also -.-' anyone is anyone here ready to help me with forum work? I need 1 Smile

EDIT: if you arrest anyone tell me reason and IC name and his penalty, so I can store everything on my computer
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Really good job today with everything, so much guns siezed, people arrested and so on, I will check every application for LSPD today, keep activity like this, and sorry I had to go on /aduty cuz as you saw there was like 20 hackers and mess, report spam and so on ^^

EDIT: Well applicants accepted - most of them, one need to add few things and he will be accepted between us.

EDIT 2 - 23:52 : Had nice RP at end Razz see ya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:18 am

Great RP today, honored to be the one giving Gundus his official rag/tag today. Was many chases today, also some stress but we got through it. Also fun house raid before we left. And cadets did great today.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 am

Had a great RP today - Hopefully all cadets will receive training as needed and hopefully become official, I'll see you guys tomorrow - I'll see.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey guys Smile, im looking to come IG very soon after my ban has been dealt with....
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Tyga™ wrote:
Hey guys Smile, im looking to come IG very soon after my ban has been dealt with....

Welcome, and you can write application ^^

IMPORTANT: Every PD member please send me IC name, lastname, badge number, current rank and try to find when you joined us (it's not really necessary information) Send me those info on PM to avoid any spam here ^^

Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Congratulations 2 weedie the fatest slave in this entire world <3
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Keep sending me your IC info guys ^^ sorry I wasn't in mood to rp today.. sleepy and lazy today ;)But I was checking who is playing and that's good this just increased chance to get you promoted, cadets post screens of your RP it will make me easier to rate your RP.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 am

If you need more shizzle Bull, just send the Word and what type of font you want on it, and ill start to work as soon as I get home.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Planning to do bank robbery on alt acc may more PD members join please ? Smile so it will be fair number
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:51 pm

We really want to do this move tonight, it would be nice if couple of PD members would come IG.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Sorry for not putting on a good enough show for you guys, but that guy Hoover and his friend Nate chose to start a deathmatch war. Incase he sees this i'll state it to him;

- We have several cars in PD like that.
- I bet a lot of people would have a sports car.
- I had tinted windows/ most law cars would have that, but you wouldn't know unless you MGed.
- You guys started to follow me after I stopped next to the other PD's, looking at my name.
- You also earlier didn't rp the car crash that occured between you and me.

Anyways, it's those guys who made us drop the bank robbery as they actually started to blast on us. So, I hope next time, it will be better for you guys and also more fun for us.
Also I accidentally killed Hoover twice, thinking I killed Nate first when I shot them through the window. So, sorry about this, that is my fault.

Anyways, my rp day is not over yet and I will report later tonight if it was good or not.
Back to top Go down
Power
Power

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 pm

You guys copying it from me loolz Razz Im the first one that planned a robbery and got out succesfully but dident get nothing at the end ! Yes gentlemen i am Been
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Shift wrote:
Sorry for not putting on a good enough show for you guys, but that guy Hoover and his friend Nate chose to start a deathmatch war. Incase he sees this i'll state it to him;

- We have several cars in PD like that.
- I bet a lot of people would have a sports car.
- I had tinted windows/ most law cars would have that, but you wouldn't know unless you MGed.
- You guys started to follow me after I stopped next to the other PD's, looking at my name.
- You also earlier didn't rp the car crash that occured between you and me.

Anyways, it's those guys who made us drop the bank robbery as they actually started to blast on us. So, I hope next time, it will be better for you guys and also more fun for us.
Also I accidentally killed Hoover twice, thinking I killed Nate first when I shot them through the window. So, sorry about this, that is my fault.

Anyways, my rp day is not over yet and I will report later tonight if it was good or not.

Well if you have screens and so on just report, cuz reports like this should go on forum it's hard for me to come from RP and then to spectate a player when scene is over.. I can't take actions on this :/ and I had to jail you based on what I saw.

EDIT: And Nate got banned for weapon hacks so I believe you he was doing shit around server.
And I was bit inactive today I was rping on ALT and so on, but I saw who was online on his PD acc and that's good for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:36 am

Yesss, 1-0 to the cop..

Anyways, it's a little hard to take screens when you know the whole screen will freeze and you see them having big guns, but okay. Hope to make a better scene at a robbery next time. And that time hoping players don't go afk or leave..

What I was trying to say was that my S.W.A.T. team is still empty except for me. On Christmas eve, day before or after depending on when it's time to RP, I will be giving a spot into the squad to the one I think has put on great effort and really deserves it. I'm hoping people will try, ofcourse this note is OOC and for those who want to know ICly, we can probably put together a meeting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Shift wrote:
Yesss,  1-0 to the cop..

Anyways, it's a little hard to take screens when you know the whole screen will freeze and you see them having big guns, but okay. Hope to make a better scene at a robbery next time. And that time hoping players don't go afk or leave..

What I was trying to say was that my S.W.A.T. team is still empty except for me. On Christmas eve, day before or after depending on when it's time to RP, I will be giving a spot into the squad to the one I think has put on great effort and really deserves it. I'm hoping people will try, ofcourse this note is OOC and for those who want to know ICly, we can probably put together a meeting. Very Happy

Sure Wink I will join IG bit latter Smile
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 am

I would like to apologize to Bull and Vincus for /q'ing when I was arrested.
I didn't really /q. When Bull said "1 min" I got up and went to eat something and when I came back the PC was turned off, somehow.
Can you please give me my penalty so an admin can /ajail me when I'm IG.
Car theft, drug possession, gun possession, evading LEO and I'm also willing to get punished for "/qing to avoid RP" even though I didn't do it, it's not fair to you guys.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 pm

It's okay, and you were already admin jailed I think.
Back to top Go down
Power
Power

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:53 pm

I had such a fun chase yesterday and with the help of the cadets vincus and jerry ... god i love pd chases.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Sorry I couldn't come IG, exam season is here so I'll be inactive, I'll see if I can come IG if not then see you after the exams in January Smile
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Predator wrote:
Sorry I couldn't come IG, exam season is here so I'll be inactive, I'll see if I can come IG if not then see you after the exams in January Smile

No problem, thanks for telling us.

Wanted to play on PD acc today but server is laggy I will be IG later.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Come ig sometimes bull,We missed you this days Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Chuck wrote:
Come ig sometimes bull,We missed you this days Very Happy.

I was online today but what should I do if sever was laging as fuck.. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next