Share | 

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Okay today we had again some great RP and activity from you guys Wink also I want to say that "-" chat is for IC talking If I see some trolling in it again it doesn't matters from who he will get instant kick, maybe I'm not just in mood right now but still..

Lets try to make training tomorrow around 15:00 GMT +1? I have idea for it, we already rped that training but some of people wasn't online, so try to come IG tomorrow at 15:00 and lets see Wink Pce see ya tomorrow ^^
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 pm

left. gl.

Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:

Lets try to make training tomorrow around 15:00 GMT +1? I have idea for it, we already rped that training but some of people wasn't online, so try to come IG tomorrow at 15:00 and lets see ;)Pce see ya tomorrow ^^
Dude, some people have to work.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie...Wait What?!
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Can't be in game that time because I will work too.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Whitey wrote:
left. gl.
Same to you Wink

Okay if you are working than we can try at 16:00.. what about this time ?
I am IG
Back to top Go down
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 pm

The server just crashed twice..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm

TNT_boy wrote:
The server just crashed twice..
Yeah maybe some host problems again, I will be IG later Wink
Back to top Go down
Sharkie...Wait What?!
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Sorry guys for being inactive today, I went to work tofay and I returned 30 mins ago. I will come In-Game later.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Today was a great chase guys but it was a bit hard because some of you don't know every location around LS or maybe even out of LS, I want from you to learn locations in 2 days no exceptions, Kollegah I'm giving you first warn for shooting on suspect INP without proper reason, I told to everyone shoot only when somebody aim at you or if he shoot first and so on, don't shoot in any other case, I will be IG later
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 am

I'm on a day or 2 off. I'm going to my grandfather across the country because of his birthday so I will be back tomorrow / Saturday. See you guys then!
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:55 am

Anyone gonna come IG?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 pm

◄│Natzz│► wrote:
Anyone gonna come IG?
I will come IG in about 40 mins Wink

@Victor, sure thanks for informing us Wink have fun
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Guys sorry for today's scene at Red County but there was really mess, first 2-3 of you asking for location, I know RC is big but there wasn't anything better to say than "Near River" ... than that shooting on Kollegah and returning on crime scene by Kat, I know it was in Red County but I defended my self and KO Radman and Kat, but Radman had to go because he had something to do but Kat rped that he is still enough strong to crawl away and shoot on me and than he get in car and drive on other side of River and still shoot on me, that's why I wasn't in mood to rp at end, but anyway at end he didn't want to rp it and he /q I won't move this scene to forum report we will just simply that he is most wanted suspect with 1 murder and 2 attempt of murder of LEOs, also other moving violations and so on.. also new private forum is under construction I can guarantee that it will be really great forum Wink, also PD Victor step in contact with me so he is doing really great job for this faction Wink see ya bit later guys, but it was still nice rp today with you members Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Guys sorry for today's scene at Red County but there was really mess, first 2-3 of you asking for location, I know RC is big but there wasn't anything better to say than "Near River" ... than that shooting on Kollegah and returning on crime scene by Kat, I know it was in Red County but I defended my self and KO Radman and Kat, but Radman had to go because he had something to do but Kat rped that he is still enough strong to crawl away and shoot on me and than he get in car and drive on other side of River and still shoot on me, that's why I wasn't in mood to rp at end, but anyway at end he didn't want to rp it and he /q I won't move this scene to forum report we will just simply that he is most wanted suspect with 1 murder and 2 attempt of murder of LEOs, also other moving violations and so on.. also new private forum is under construction I can guarantee that it will be really great forum Wink, also PD Victor step in contact with me so he is doing really great job for this faction ;)see ya bit later guys, but it was still nice rp today with you members RazzWink

And now the english version please.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Racks wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Guys sorry for today's scene at Red County but there was really mess, first 2-3 of you asking for location, I know RC is big but there wasn't anything better to say than "Near River" ... than that shooting on Kollegah and returning on crime scene by Kat, I know it was in Red County but I defended my self and KO Radman and Kat, but Radman had to go because he had something to do but Kat rped that he is still enough strong to crawl away and shoot on me and than he get in car and drive on other side of River and still shoot on me, that's why I wasn't in mood to rp at end, but anyway at end he didn't want to rp it and he /q I won't move this scene to forum report we will just simply that he is most wanted suspect with 1 murder and 2 attempt of murder of LEOs, also other moving violations and so on.. also new private forum is under construction I can guarantee that it will be really great forum Wink, also PD Victor step in contact with me so he is doing really great job for this faction ;)see ya bit later guys, but it was still nice rp today with you members RazzWink
Umm,Racks?

It is English? fuck that/dumb bitch 
Back to top Go down
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 am

Wont be online for the weekend going at my dads. See you Monday or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm back and the 7 days period is over, so I'm able to post this super-dope Laws topic.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Racks wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
who allowed you to post here ? focus on your faction retard...
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Racks wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Racks= And now the english version,please*
Natzz: Uhmm Racks? Is it even english fuck that/dumb bitch *

No need to thank me for making your sentences correct.

Making jokes about other's "english skill's"...now i made a joke about both of you,such a shame. Wink
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 pm

$-Kollegah™ wrote:
Racks wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:

Making jokes about other's "english skill's"...now i made a joke about both of you,such a shame. Wink
I think Natzz meant to say that Bull used English?
Knowing that 90% on WCL is not English-speaking, jokes about their grammar is absolutely misplaced.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 pm

VictorDunley wrote:
$-Kollegah™ wrote:
Racks wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:

I think Natzz meant to say that Bull used English?
Knowing that 90% on WCL is not English-speaking, jokes about their grammar is absolutely misplaced.
Depends...I would laugh about americans or english people who'd do that,but since most of us are not american/english(speaking another language at home) , they started with "school english" and teached themself more
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Great RP but server crashed, I will be online later Wink
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:52 pm

that sucks, not for me though but still haha
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 pm

The Book of Laws topic I made for Bull has been posted. I will frequently edit it to add or remove information.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:33 pm

VictorDunley wrote:
The Book of Laws topic I made for Bull has been posted. I will frequently edit it to add or remove information.
Good job Wink I like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next