West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion

Go down 
+21
ThaBomb
Mr Whoope.
DoughBoy
Jiggy
Slick
Vice
OLD_SCHOOL
LukeEV
Chauncy
DaParasite
тесhnique
Nyne
Sly
RollingStone
Micklo
Loc
Radman
TalonEyes
stalkur
peanutt
Compton/Kollay
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Nice, thanks ese.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey guys, I'm new in this server, and I was wondering how Vagos RP is and I used to love Mexican RP all the time, so I decided to join this faction, I can't play everyday, I can only play one time per week, becuase I got a broken laptop and it's mine, I'm using my sisters laptop.. I hope I'll see you IG later..
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 am

Yeah, thanks for the find, Micklo.

MobbDeep wrote:
Hey guys, I'm new in this server, and I was wondering how Vagos RP is and I used to love Mexican RP all the time, so I decided to join this faction, I can't play everyday, I can only play one time per week, becuase I got a broken laptop and it's mine, I'm using my sisters laptop.. I hope I'll see you IG later..

I never saw you in the game, but you're more than welcome if you want to join. Everyone is.
If you have any questions on how to roleplay in the gang, just ask me.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:07 am

One of the best roleplays today guys, keep this up.

Ill post some pics later, as for now:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 am

Kompot wrote:
One of the best roleplays today guys, keep this up.

Ill post some pics later, as for now:

The epic part 2 of the Salsa Vagis lol. It was a nice break from the awesome roleplay we had, for real.
Can't get any more hood than it did.

I'll post some pics later too.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:37 am

Spectacular roleplay today.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Exams finished, If the bug let me i'll probably gonna be more active.
Slick, sorry por today irmao.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:11 pm

I like how the gang is rolling along, this activity won't last forever, I know, but it's good while it lasts.

Judoflip wrote:
"The life of hispanic youth within the East Los Santos area. Tales of drugs, hardship, pain, friendship and gangs."

This is ultimately what I want the roleplay in Vagos to be. We can't be just gangmembers. We are also civilians who are creating a story in the eastside with friends, diseases, drug problems, poverty, family, death and gangbanging.
Back to top Go down
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman
.::Lil_Jamal::.

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:06 am

Vagos seem to be more interesting and active, people started noticing and joining it, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Nice RP with Max and Slick.
I'll drop by later.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Good roleplay today but I didn't take any screens. My game looks shit at the moment.

PS: It's not that I am keeping count lol, but it seems today marks my first month leading the faction. I think we're having alot of fun with this and that's what is important.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 pm

You are doing it right, keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:40 am

So, what I decided to do from now on as a thing that's not new, but isn't often used is, after roleplay, instead of posting a comment on the discussion and a couple of pictures in the gallery, it would be me actually taking the time to write a short story of the events that happened that day.

It really would help me to create this whole idea I have that roleplaying isn't just a fun activity, but something that you can make it productive, like creating a story for the "WCL-RP" book.
Ahaha, something like that.

I got cool ideas for the format, but it's still a WIP, I guess.
If you want to know what I mean, here's the only thing alike that I did, a couple pages back:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm

~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Locs

Junior and his gang homeboys haven't had much to worry about regarding their enemy neighbourhoods, as they are now frequently spending time outside slipping up, convinced they have dominated the gang scene in the eastside.

He lives in his girlfriend's apartment, who has been working in a mall in Downtown, part of the cleaning staff. The young couple doesn't exactly need her money and her job to survive, but she does it to stay out of the neighbourhood. Junior suspects she is up to something, as she doesn't even let him bring his homeboys to chill at the apartment. Lately, they have had loud arguments, each time she arrives late from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion   ~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Los Santos Vagos~ Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3