SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Saucedo_46 : DM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Your server name: [KTB]SmartGirlx1

When did this happen (date, time)?: right now

Who are you reporting?: Saucedo_46

What are you reporting this person for?: DM

Evidence: i was walking at SBF hood , " Rhymes and his group saw me walking there without a car "
after that Saucedo_46 sends me a pm says : send me the link of camhack
i was angry and i sayed : your enemie and stuff like that ( remmber this is OOC )

after that he saw me and start shotin' and leave the game
some pic

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Aight I did wanted to kill her but........I crashed when I was about to shoot her .You can tell Kevin and Ryhme we all crashed IDK why.Kevin can come and confirm this.And i wanted to commit a 187 on her since we are enemies IG i wasnt dming her.I have the same amount of bullets when I was about to shoot her and I crashed, this a fake report.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Westbustah wrote:
Aight I did wanted to kill her but........I crashed when I was about to shoot her .You can tell Kevin and Ryhme we all crashed IDK why.Kevin can come and confirm this.And i wanted to commit a 187 on her since we are enemies IG i wasnt dming her.I have the same amount of bullets when I was about to shoot her and I crashed, this a fake report.

this ain't a excuse.
i lost my money and my weapons , bucouse of your'e attack from the back , with no reason DM and leave the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Do you know whats Deathmatch?Its when a player kills another one for no reason and from what im concerned I killed you because you are my enemy.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Westbustah wrote:
Do you know whats Deathmatch?Its when a player kills another one for no reason and from what im concerned I killed you because you are my enemy.

thats right , and you killed me for no reason

and speack about enemies
i was wearin' Black rag ( to don't looks like im bangin' ) black glasses ( to don't know whos im ) and hat
and at SBF Hood
that ani't a excuse too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Nice pics provided but you dont have a rag nor glasses on.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Westbustah wrote:
Nice pics provided but you dont have a rag nor glasses on.

Before , you killed me i was wearin' a rag and glass
Please stop lie , theres noways to hide the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Ok had enough lets wait for a admim.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
avatar

Posts : 1458
Age : 24
Location : The I.E 909

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Tue May 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Sorry for posting here but this is regarding one of my players that play in my
faction.

But, if you were a civilian you should take civilan skin because you were in the factions enemy's turf which is SBF's hood which is the faction's main enemy at the moment and they see you walking around in the gang area they have a reason to shoot you since we beef with that area.

In real life little girls and boys get killed for being in the wrong area at the wrong time.
It don't matter really LA is crazy and people don't even got feelings when it comes to putting in work
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 am

Smokey wrote:
Sorry for posting here but this is regarding one of my players that play in my
faction.

But, if you were a civilian you should take civilan skin because you were in the factions enemy's turf which is SBF's hood which is the faction's main enemy at the moment and they see you walking around in the gang area they have a reason to shoot you since we beef with that area.

In real life little girls and boys get killed for being in the wrong area at the wrong time.
It don't matter really LA is crazy and people don't even got feelings when it comes to putting in work

What are you talking about , im [KTB] Memmber

and , theres was TDB's Group killin' SBF ( remmber TDB Vs SBF , there was no LDF )
that guy just was looking for me cuz he's get mad about the PM
i came around SBF that guy start shotin' at me and kills me and leavein the game with NO even RP the attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
avatar

Posts : 96
Age : 18
Location : Yo Moma House

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:02 am

Its [TDB]Kevin we did crash me rhyme and saucedo we all crash she just mad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:04 am

Kev304playboy wrote:
Its [TDB]Kevin we did crash me rhyme and saucedo we all crash she just mad.

?

if ya'll crash , its not my Problem cuz he just attacked me with no reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:04 am

STOP POSTING HERE
THIS AIN'T A CHAT
LET THE ADMIN TALK ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:06 am

AHHAHAH I was mad about the PM give me a break!
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:07 am

ONE MORE TIME
STOP POSTING HERE
THIS AIN'T A CHAT
LET THE ADMIN TALK ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster


Posts : 1435
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:25 am

Alright.
First: What's the point of taking the game too serious, and not helping someone OOCly, just because he is your enemie in-character.
Second: As it was previously said, if you don't want to roleplay as a gang member, take civilian skin.
Third: Saucedo, you can't shoot for an OOC, that's metagaming.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:35 am

Heisenberg wrote:
Alright.
First: What's the point of taking the game too serious, and not helping someone OOCly, just because he is your enemie in-character.
Second: As it was previously said, if you don't want to roleplay as a gang member, take civilian skin.
First : its OOC and like a said , i was angry at that time.
Second : im gang member , i don't wanna be civilian skin

but wait ?
i don't post all that for talking about me
i report him to take the Final choice
Ban him Jail him or whatever
if you gona learn him about the Mistake he did to me and close this
that is some bullshit
i lost my money and my weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 am

I didnt shoot her for the PM How she knows I had planned to kill her.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 41
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 12:59 am

Westbustah wrote:
I didnt shoot her for the PM How she knows I had planned to kill her.

but you already did

ain't a excuse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1000
Age : 18
Location : New Jersey, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 1:15 am

Look, don't delete my post or anything, I just wanted to say a few things.
First of all, if he asks you for a camhack, then what's the problem? Just help him out, don't be rude like that. I.C. is separate from OOC.
Second of all.. you wear a rag in public and be like "so people don't know I'm banging" with shades, I laughed at that. Also, you provide no proof you had a rag on or shades, so you can't believe that. KTB and LPF with TDB are enemies, so he did have a valid reason to kill you. Second, you never really changed clothes, just apparently a rag and shades and you're a female, which makes you easy to distinguish because of the fact you've shot at us say.. five hundred times. There's no DM here, all good reasons to have shot you.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   Wed May 29, 2013 1:18 am

No action will be taken.

Reasons? Ok..

-He asked you nicely to send camhack, but you were all crazy about IC stuff, and acted pretty childish.
-No proof of you wearing glasses, rags and etc..
-If you are in a gang as you say yourself and don't want to take civilian skin, it's your own problem you got shot, thats how it is, especially when you are walking around an enemy hood alone, thats some serious PG.

locked

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saucedo_46 : DM   

Back to top Go down
 
Saucedo_46 : DM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: