West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]

Go down 
+18
stalkur
DoughBoy
Lowride
Deshawn187
JΣTT(◣_◢)
JoshThaGod
SmartGirlx1
Micklo
Dice.
CrimeG
Trazz
Rocce
A.O
karlis
Mr Whoope.
Loc
Tuck
Rhyme
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:53 am

(Sorry for post) But if you get bored or alone RP Wit your self not waiting for other to rp with you do it with your self not trolling and this is not trolling Server go to trolling server! AND DO NOT SPAM THIS SECTION.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Lol, don't tell people to not spam when you're the one who's spamming as well, don't be a hypocrite please Very Happy
This whole big fuss over a little troll yesterday, get over it, it's in the past.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Running Ryan wrote:
(Sorry for post) But if you get bored or alone RP Wit your self not waiting for other to rp with you do it with your self not trolling and this is not trolling Server go to trolling server! AND DO NOT SPAM THIS SECTION.
I won't go around my question and make it too nice for you, but why don't you people read the goddamn rules for once?
You post up "sorry for posting" and everybody does and I'll say and y'all see that won't go by like some minor mistake in the future.
You're the one posting useless comments lately and the one trolling. I don't want to go around my direct opinon and equivocate so I just said it.

OT: I'll consider my final vote, Rhyme, though I'll say you aren't so loyal.
I don't want to brag, but why don't you look up to my loyalty?
Playing here from February 2012 and only been in 3 factions, 4 if we include [TB] that fell apart due to changes on the server.
I've been in [FYB] for like 5-6 months, in [TDB] also and now, in [VLA] from February/April.
When I ask someone, he/she says he'll be "super active" and "totally loyal" and stay in for like "a year".
I'll say it's bullshit. Who the fuck makes promises that can't keep? (( This isn't directed towards you, Rhyme, but wanted to express my opinion because that's how this "system of loyalty" goes.))
I totally forgot about your RP so I'll just check it IG later this week when I'm done with exams.
Otherwise, good luck!
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Seen your RP and activity and I like it so far, +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:02 am

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Faction seems a little messy, organize your members and your leading ways.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Temple Drive Ballas Victory Against the Kilo Tray Ballas! With MC
Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Samp064ok
The Gang's Size is Increasing Significantly
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 pm

You're a capable RPer, you're active enough, and the most valuable thing if you ask me, you know how to control your members.
+1 from me.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 pm

You'll get my vote when you organize the outsiders. Its kinda messy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm

+1

I don't think you will accept those who can't RP, so I guess you will do fine.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
You'll get my vote when you organize the outsiders. Its kinda messy at the moment.
Which outsiders are you talking about? The ones that DM'ed you are obviously not with me, but I'm just curious, 'cause my outsiders won't do that unless you might say Slim, but yeh. I keep them at the hood and we RP brawls and stuff all day, as well as some beers and random shit. Most of the time none of us leave the hood, only to attack or to do business.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:54 pm

You are active, you got members , you don't give up I RP yestureday with [TDB]Lil_Freezy and [TDB]Jett they're good at it.I know your roleplay it's awesome. plusone.
Just don't leave so fast [G]ood [L]uck &_& [H]ave [F]un!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Sniffie #PRČIDIKT wrote:
You're a capable RPer, you're active enough, and the most valuable thing if you ask me, you know how to control your members.
+1 from me.

+1
from me, same as Sniffie said above.
Seems like TDB is incrasing alot, that's a good job, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:58 am

Sorry for the inactivity, final exams coming next week, and I was studying, I should be online often now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 am

I just counted up the votes after some time, I don't know why I hadn't done it sooner. I have ten votes so far, I might be off by one or two, but that should be enough for me to be in the leader spot. If this is indeed the case, I'd need the forum moderator rights, I have many plans for this gang's future after I've watched a few old gang movies and seen other stuff online, expect some unique things for this gang in the near future. Very Happy

- Rhyme
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:55 am

You mentioned that you did read the rules in your apply, well then you should know this rule also.

Lil Dan wrote:
-You will be officially accepted once the faction moderator accept you, votes and members are just requirements.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Rhyme, u better control your members.I mean sending fake 911 calls just to kill cops afterwards?Starting to disappoint me.Control your members or I'll change my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Compton wrote:
You mentioned that you did read the rules in your apply, well then you should know this rule also.

Lil Dan wrote:
-You will be officially accepted once the faction moderator accept you, votes and members are just requirements.

I just want to state that i gave up faction moderating awhile ago, i informed cpt about it like month ago, dont expect me here, im too busy with real life and managing my own faction.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Meebo wrote:
Rhyme, u better control your members.I mean sending fake 911 calls just to kill cops afterwards?Starting to disappoint me.Control your members or I'll change my vote.

What happened was, we rp'ed prank calling LSPD, and when he arrived first time, I shot accidentally by missclick, he came out and started shooting. So then we had to shoot back, he came back as backup minutes later and started firing at us with an M4, so we ran in a car, etc. My passenger did a drive by on the cop car's wheels, we didn't want to kill the LEO, we were RP'ing scared because we had just killed one IC'ly and I know everyone would be scared if they killed a cop. He was under the impression we wanted to kill him and we just wanted to disable his car. After that he started refusing to try and catch us and we were like "Alright".
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Because who the fuck prank calls LSPD?They can trace your location and fine / jail you for fake calls.Think before u do that.That's fucking stupid.It's normal if he refused to arrest/chase you, cause it's plain nrp.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 2mzgpw0
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Compton wrote:

Win. Perfect win.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Compton wrote:

lool
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Well what's it gonna be Compton? Can he finally be accepted so we can get this over with and get active leaders.

Edit: He'll do it tomorrow if possible.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Accepted

-Don't fool around
-Control your members.

P.S. Making fake PD calls is not allowed and will be considered as rule breaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2