(A fresh start for the community: http://www.saintscityrp.com) Discord: https://discord.gg/2NDnCeQ

HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon - Willowfield's area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon - Willowfield's area   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:24 pm

*If you pass by the Willowfield's area, near Emmet's exactly, you'd notice this graffiti onto a metal door.*
*The graffiti appears to be based upon the recently deceased Los-Santos rapper Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon.*

((I made it with Paint.Net. This isn't that much proffessional, it was mostly for fun. I'd have made it abit more ''transparent''.))
((Hope you still like it, it took me a good hour to finish it. It's based on last character's appearance.))
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon - Willowfield's area   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 pm

((Loco's murder is kept secret -.-
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon - Willowfield's area   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 pm

((Dread told it to me and Katie IC'ly. Deal with him.))
((He even showed me the place where they ''burried'' him.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon - Willowfield's area   

Back to top Go down

Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon - Willowfield's area
Page 1 of 1