West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

C.R.A.S.H removed

Go down 
+11
DaParasite
stalkur
Kat
тесhnique
[AFK]Lil Dan
karlis
Weedie
Loc
A.O
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:42 pm

C.R.A.S.H was removed from the server for a simple reason that it doesnt bring much RP into it, it's just about corruption and it makes it unfair for other street gangs on the server, C.R.A.S.H abuses it's powers too much and the faction doesnt RP as it has to.

It's also pretty much useless on a server like ours, even if some people from [C] werent corrupt and RP'ed a proper police officer, they can do the same in [PD], because on WCL, the only crime source are the street gangs, so it's either [PD] or [C] to handle it.

[PD] for now will be the only LAE organization and maybe with time there will be some other one added, as for now, just [PD] will do fine. All of the CRASH skins were moved to [PD] skin selection.

And as for corruption in [PD], there will be a server rule added from now on, that corruption is not allowed. We got enough of crimes on the server that are done by street gangs, and if police will help them commit the crimes it's just unrealistic, so if you want to deal drugs or help gang members, go join a street gang, but if you want to protect and serve, join the LSPD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Sorry but I think this is fail.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm

You think this is a fail because you are in one of the gangs that was getting help from [C], if you would of been on the place of gangs that were suffering from corruption, you wouldnt think so.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Well ok so the members can still wear [C] and not be corrupt?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Did you read the main post man? Or even the name of the topic?

"C.R.A.S.H removed" means the division is fully removed, there is nomore [C]
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 pm

R.I.P C.R.A.S.H
No more corrupt cops on WCL
Loc Dog
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Compton wrote:
You think this is a fail because you are in one of the gangs that was getting help from [C], if you would of been on the place of gangs that were suffering from corruption, you wouldnt think so.

Compton id doesn't matter if I am working with them or not, but I am PAYING to them so that's why they work for me, and if you want to bring more RP with removing important SP and MP faction than just go on, but it's fail for me, and there are much more factions that are working with [C] Wink
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Bull wrote:
Compton wrote:

Compton id doesn't matter if I am working with them or not, but I am PAYING to them so that's why they work for me, and if you want to bring more RP with removing important SP and MP faction than just go on, but it's fail for me, and there are much more factions that are working with [C] Wink

How is C.R.A.S.H an important SP faction? I totally agree with Compton's decision of removing the faction because like he stated, it's not rping like it should be.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 pm

It doesn't matter either you guys pay them or not, matter of fact in my opinion corruption is okay aslong as its within limits, from what I've witnessed, people have been chased by police, while gang members roll along with them which is ridicilious. Besides that, theres a rule in C.R.A.S.H quot from jefferson ''A CRASH member has to DEAL DRUGS''. Where do they get the drugs from? Even if they steal it from the storage room or whatever, they must respond about it sinec the staff keeps a count of it. This whole thing of Crash was just allying with the gangs to be trigger happy.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm

It aint fair?

Life aint fair neither yknow. Thats why in real life money prevails, not good, not evil. You got money, everyone has a price - do the math yourself. Its not my problem that some gang leaders cant come up with a cunning tactics and plans and get crash on their side.

Im fine with having CRASH removed. But its dumb to forbid corruption.

Well of course, corruption is not killing someone for fun, its doing something for money - you are a fucking police officer, not a freaking gothic saddist.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Exactly, as I said.. Corruption is okay, I don't mind it neither, but when it's paying the police to supply them with weapons and drugs doesn't sound too fair to me, nor when they specific factions assault alongside with Crash to be specific.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Supplying wth drugs and weapons are okay lol. Murders are not.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Watashi Wa Lil Dan wrote:

Im fine with having CRASH removed. But its dumb to forbid corruption.

Well of course, corruption is not killing someone for fun, its doing something for money - you are a fucking police officer, not a freaking gothic saddist.

Thats the main reason why we removed corruption, players on WCL dont know the differance, like mada said, you can see them cruise with gang members in a PD cruiser, helping to shoot other gangs, that makes [C] a street gang.

I have no problem of police RP'ing corrupt, but only when it counts to money. CRASH arent Hitmans that can get paid to kill another gang member :S
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 pm

No its not Dan. The department keeps a track of all the weapons and drugs which are confiscated in real life, if specific officers try to walk inside of the room they clearly have to meet the guard which guards the door. And if the drugs/weapons etcetra dissapears, they would notice it and take action.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 pm

What if guns and drugs dont get in evidences room in first place?

What if cops purchase them from other people?
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Life aint fair neither yknow.

Are you comparing "LIFE" to a video game?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Exactly, in life things are different, in video games tho, where people dont spend all of their "life" but just few hours, they come here to enjoy and relax and not get mad, because they get killed by everyone.

Rules are made to make this server a better place to play at.

Dont compare RL to SAMP pls
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 pm

You cant control the corruption level on the server, players dont see the line where corruption passes to street gang level.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Finally.
Most of CRASH members like Big_Poppa was abusing their ranks and always was speaking like gangsters, like "What'z up, officahz'", lol, im happy, put Tenpenny skin free to every [PD] member, so there would be much more black cops.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Finally, removed Very Happy
Seriously, people are annoying when they help other gangs and kill you.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Dont compare SAMP to RL?

Fine, dont get mad when i roleplay un-ordinary characters with all kind of disorders.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 pm

As I also said in that post, rules are made to make this server a better place.

I also said: "they come here to enjoy and relax and not get mad, because they get killed by everyone."

In your case Dan, dont compare RL to SAMP, because in RL there are a lot more people that sit above the PD, that pull the strings, politics, this is just a simple game, stop going so deep into it lol

you want to sit and control each [PD] member and their corruption lvl in-game? Go ahead, but omg if ill get atleast one report about [PD] abusing their powers. Ready todo the job Dan?

Last edited by Compton on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Dont compare SAMP to RL?

Fine, dont get mad when i roleplay un-ordinary characters with all kind of disorders.

Go ahead Laughing
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Compton wrote:
As I also said in that post, rules are made to make this server a better place.

I also said: "they come here to enjoy and relax and not get mad, because they get killed by everyone."

In your case Dan, dont compare RL to SAMP, because in RL there are a lot more people that sit above the PD, that pull the strings, politics, this is just a simple game, stop going so deep into it lol

you want to sit and control each [PD] member and their corruption lvl in-game? Go ahead, but omg if ill get atleast one report about [PD] abusing their powers. Ready todo the job Dan?

I'd be eager to be high rank in PD and pull strings, but im occupied with MC and my alt.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 pm

then stfu and dont say nothing mr. wise guy, if nobody gonna control the corruption, we dont need it, I had enough of this chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C.R.A.S.H removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.A.S.H removed   C.R.A.S.H removed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.R.A.S.H removed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next