West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]

Go down 
+9
gundus
karlis
Micklo
[AFK]Lil Dan
stalkur
Leaning
Slick
Buhinc
jayke
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

[Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Empty
PostSubject: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm

IC Questions
Character Name: Jayke "JK" Smith
Character Age: 29
How does your character look: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Skin_105
Tell something you know about this gang: The Seville BLVD Families were originally with the Orange Grove Families back in the 1980s. Their main turf was in Playa Del Seville. Then the drugs hitted the streets in 1988. Most of the OGF gang members wanted to be in the drug business too but their leader Sweet wouldn't allow it. A few of the gang members got angry and left the OGF and made their own gang called the Seville BLVD Families. Their gang color has changed into a lighter green color over the years.
Your background story: Jayke Smith was born on June 18, 1966 in the hospital in Jefferson. He was raised in the Projects in Playa Del Seville by his mother. In his early childhood he enjoyed taking people's wallets while they weren't looking. His mother noticed that he has been stealing money from people and she was worried about what would happen to him when he eventually grows up. She sent him to Vice City to live with his uncle. 8 years later he had finished high school and he is in college. He got an call from his uncle and he said that his mom got killed by one of the ballas sets. He immediately flew back to Los Santos for his mom's funeral. He wanted to get revenge for his moms death. A few days later he met this guy named Peanutt who was the leader of the Seville BLVD Families. He showed and taught Jayke the new rules of the streets and that he needed to get more respect around the hood. He made him put in work for the hood until it was time for him to be jumped into the gang. To this day he's still trying to find his mother's killer.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: [SBF]Jayke
What is your real life age: 15
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): UTC-8
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: SBF and TDF(alt.)
What faction do you want to lead: SBF
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I was the co leader before Slick left leadership and once a leader leaves his leader position the co leader becomes the new leader. I also like this gang very much and I want to make it more active.
List the members you have so far: Drayzie, Mike, Tripple, Krizz, Slick, Raekwon and Peanutt
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: I agree with all the gang leadership rules.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Making your IC character do unrealistic things. Ex. Running away when someone is pointing a gun at you.
Explain the term MG: Using OOC knowledge while roleplaying. Ex. Killing an undercover cop just because he has a [PD] tag on.
Give an example at of a good /me command: /me rolls down the window, leans his body halfway out of the window, aims his AK at the ballas then starts shooting at them.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): Ex 1. /do do I notice any injuries on you? Ex 2. /do would I find a cellphone or wallet?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9

Last edited by Jayke on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 pm

/support good luck
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:40 pm

definitely +1 Loyal and perfect rper, but be active a lil bit more Wink good luck!
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 pm

My support, i just hope im not putting much pressure on your shoulders.
(im still on SBF though will be very inactive)
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 pm

-1, I'm sorry but you arent active either.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Neutral, need to see your RP and loyalty

fuck that/dumb bitch

Nah, I need to see your activity increasing, then I'll vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 am

you are person that fits this position perfectly IC.

I'll just give a +1.

I know you can RP, and i dont want SBF to fall in wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 am

Well you were the next person in line for the leadership, and because of every other leader you might of had in SBF you have learned a lot from them.Everything in the application checks out fine.You have my vote, Jayke.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am

Thanks for the positive votes guys and @Racks I'll also try to be more active.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 am

+1
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Some pics of my roleplay.
[Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] I56pfc

[Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] 1zznkh1

[Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] 2rcvdza
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 am

†1017† wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Changing my -1 to a +1, You've been active so far so i hope you'll remain that status.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 am

Count me on your member list.

Do you want me to come back with old character or make new one?
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Watashi Wa Lil Dan wrote:
Count me on your member list.

Do you want me to come back with old character or make new one?

You can come back with your old character.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Jayke,Come IG
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:00 pm

+1

Just stay active.

I think you will do a good job with this, since you are one the more old school SBF's that are still in it.

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Compton wrote:
+1

Just stay active.

I think you will do a good job with this, since you are one the more old school SBF's that are still in it.

good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 am

+1 shown some good RP skills, you're active again, WCLRP Old Skool. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 am

its 8/10 atm, good looking.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 am

/support!
You're a great RP'er and your activity is improving.
I forgot to take some screenshots with our RP. I only made ones inside the court and with Dope.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:25 pm

+1

9/10 if I am not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 pm

+1

You are done, keep it up, Jayke!

-Rocce
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:19 pm

+1 Jayke keep it up.Good Luck with SBF.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Alright I'm officially the new leader now.
Someone can lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]   [Seville BLVD Families Leader Application] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Seville BLVD Families Leader Application]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next