West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Go down 
+51
#wclmarcus
LukeEV
DoughBoy
Criminal
Mr Whoope.
Wootster
Leaning
Sharkie...Wait What?!
We$t
Ku$h
stalkur
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
Lowride
Shizo
Smokey
Rhyme
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Sm0k3
Lil_Familie
Weedie
DaParasite
Nyne
A.O
peanutt
jayke
Micklo
Kaka
Chevy
Jelly
ThaBomb
тесhnique
Tuck
Saucedo
KDST
[AFK]Lil Dan
gundus
Wh1t3
Keelo
Kat
RollingStone
Butters
Loc
Jonhy
.:|BamBO|:.
karlis
Buhinc
OLD_SCHOOL
Jiggy
Slick
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:54 pm

It would be cool if they had a client for GTA 5 like Gta SA does and GTA 4..

I'm sure they will.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:59 pm

FUK-YA-FEELINGz wrote:
Hey, did you guys notice this, the gameplay was played on a PS3. Sick graphics.Like Sony said in E3, GTA V can only be experienced more on PS3.

You're a moron.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 pm

''This for the Xbox 360 fans who want to play Gta V''= -Grand Theft Auto fans have a little over a month to wait before the arrival of GTA V. The massive open-world title from Rockstar will be their largest yet. Arriving at the tail-end of a generation, Rockstar has found it necessary to ship the game with two discs on Xbox 360, and force both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players to make a mandatory installation prior to playing.

While common sense would tell you that this means that GTA V will be the biggest Grand Theft Auto to date, some GTA fans aren’t happy about the multiple-discs and mandatory install. Like some have pointed out, A bigger install means a bigger game from Rockstar.

The installation isn’t a small one. Both consoles will see 8GB of installed data on their systems. After the intial install, there’s nothing to worry about. And while this likely doesn’t apply to PlayStation 3 GTA V players (who have free HDD space), Xbox 360 owners who didn’t spring for a HDD in their system are going to need more space than the standard 4GB that comes with the system.

It just goes to show, that not even Rockstar Games, one of the most beloved developers in the industry, can please all the people, all the time. Grand Theft Auto V is slated to release on September 17th on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Rockstar released twelve new screenshots, entitled as "The Fast Life", which imo look awesome.
You can check them in this page.

http://www.gtav.net/screenshots/
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm

FUK-YA-FEELINGz wrote:
''This for the Xbox 360 fans who want to play Gta V''=    -Grand Theft Auto fans have a little over a month to wait before the arrival of GTA V. The massive open-world title from Rockstar will be their largest yet. Arriving at the tail-end of a generation, Rockstar has found it necessary to ship the game with two discs on Xbox 360, and force both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players to make a mandatory installation prior to playing.

While common sense would tell you that this means that GTA V will be the biggest Grand Theft Auto to date, some GTA fans aren’t happy about the multiple-discs and mandatory install. Like some have pointed out, A bigger install means a bigger game from Rockstar.

The installation isn’t a small one. Both consoles will see 8GB of installed data on their systems. After the intial install, there’s nothing to worry about. And while this likely doesn’t apply to PlayStation 3 GTA V players (who have free HDD space), Xbox 360 owners who didn’t spring for a HDD in their system are going to need more space than the standard 4GB that comes with the system.

It just goes to show, that not even Rockstar Games, one of the most beloved developers in the industry, can please all the people, all the time. Grand Theft Auto V is slated to release on September 17th on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a flying fuck if it comes in 1 or 2 CDs? Stop being a damn fanboy for god's sake it's not gonna make a difference in price or anything just the package so please for the love of god shut the fuck up with your PS3 fanboying
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 am

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Dfs10
More game art people say he looks like me
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 am

Your Long lost Twin whos living the life and you're in a shithole lol
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am

Ace wrote:
Your Long lost Twin whos living the life and you're in a shithole lol
Son I said it before Rockstar based him on me. He is me I'm not him
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:03 am

The game looks awful, honestly what are Rockstar playing at? No CJ, No Sweet. they're morons don't know what there fanbase wants. I say we boycott the release and refuse to bite into their corporate shit sandwich and vow to remain loyal to the previous additions.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
The game looks awful, honestly what are Rockstar playing at? No CJ, No Sweet. they're morons don't know what there fanbase wants. I say we boycott the release and refuse to bite into their corporate shit sandwich and vow to remain loyal to the previous additions.  

How about if, CJ and Sweet are dead, what you think about that?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:58 pm

No Lackin wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:

How about if, CJ and Sweet are dead, what you think about that?
They don't really exist you moron. Rockstar have the say whether they are alive or not, they aren't listening to the fans we want to be gangsters. Not some little cunt in a suit. Fuck you Rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:35 am

Some interesting pictures, seems Rockstar is putting up murals.
Trevor's in Brooklyn, and Michael's in the Hotel Figueroa in LA.

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 L7U7UjG

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 584b97d2ffb311e2b0e522000ae904e7_7

By the way, GTA V is 40 days away from release ehehe.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:52 am

I hope this is worth it because if its not i'll blow up Rockstar
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:23 pm

This game is like almost out just around the corner.
I'm actually surprised it's almost here.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Expect a gameplay of multiplayer this August 15 (this Thursday)..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Only going to be worth getting on the playstation, Microsoft are greedy and will report our progress to the Government
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am

I bet one of the characters will die... Idk why I have this feeling.
Sharks ? fuck that/dumb bitch Even if there's a mission underwater, no way to get me there.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm

The new (and final?) trailer of GTA V, showing it's online multiplayer is comming in the 15th of August, which is this Thursday.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/GTAOnline

Plus, there are alot of rumors circling around and Rockstar finally updated the V website. Looks dope.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

Nvidia says GTA V might come out to PC this year too, which is awesome news for the guys who wanted it on that plataform. I am getting it on my PS3, no discussion on that haha.

An interesting interview.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/way-beyond-anything-weve-done-before-building-the-world-of-g

EDIT:

Found this screenshot, which is now my wallpaper btw (: and it confirms SNOW in the game!
(Greetings from NorthYankt, on the left under corner)
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/33/1376408856-los-santos-and-blaine-county-bg.jpg

EDIT 2:

WCL Hand 

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 484022_701369203222858_463393602_n

EDIT 3:
Spoiler:

Ima stop updating, just check the website for yourself and have fun guys lmao, peace.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Slick wrote:

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 484022_701369203222858_463393602_n
Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Daaamn
Is that Ganton ?!
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Lebowski1
Heck yeahh
It's a shoutout to San Andreas fans, I bet it wont be called "Ganton" or "Grove ST" but its made in its memory.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Spoiler:

If you look at the bigger image, you can see only Ballas on this turf, so this probably is not Grove Street or any reference to it, Real Life Los Angeles is full of circle ending streets..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

That pic ain't big enough
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:51 pm

So what lol? Weird that they released a screen so similar to Ganton.
Plus in San Andreas the Ballas do control Ganton/Grove ST for a long period of time.
(Through the SF and LV part of the single player history.)

Quote :
They appear to maintain their traditional rivalry with the Grove Street Families, as they can be seen fighting enemies in green clothing during Franklin's character trailer.
In the Game Informer article, Rockstar Games have stated that the Ballas are still going strong.
Lamar is always bitching to Franklin that he needs to step his gang game up.
I am preety sure the Ballas are pushing the "Families" close to their limits in the plot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V for PC
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next