West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion

Go down 
+14
Compton/Kollay
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Mr.Owl
Buhinc
peanutt
OLD_SCHOOL
тесhnique
Kat
Chevy
Jiggy
Dopeman
[AFK]Lil Dan
Loc
stalkur
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stalkur
stalkur

The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Discuss here everything related to the faction!

Don't forget that forum rules must be enforced in order to maintain a peaceful and fun atmosphere on the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Good Luck Meebo
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:42 pm

good luck, i hope you take the time while server is down to make your faction forumwork and topics
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Indeed I will, I just want to keep it simple and not have a shitload of topics on this forum, easier and faster to browse through.By the way, are you still planning on joining this faction with your alt, Danny boy?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Not sure, im roleplaying between few factions with alt, and i'll certainly join only the one that suits me most.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

best of luck, meebo!
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:35 pm

And off we go, good luck to us.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Just made half of the Information & History Topic - have to finish the last bit later today, because I have something to study atm.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Good luck man !
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

I want server up ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Meebo, my name was Antonio Mezza not Antonio Moretti
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Looking forward to RPing Mafionso again Razz
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh boii', Great, Really good to see this faction is running now.
Not now but actually i was wondering to join to you guys, Which is depends to somethings.

Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Good luck to you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

dipper I thought u left us and gone for TDB since ur main is Dipper and ur alt is [MC]Kat.Gonna need an explanation before I add u back to the ranklist.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

I am wishing you the best of luck, Meebo.
May the faction-gods be on your side and make this thingy good!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Good luck to all players who are RPing in this new faction.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Kat, i am Antonio Moretti..
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:21 pm

I hope that server will be back on soon,then we'll make some dope RP Wink
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:11 pm

We have already built the mafia(storyline), but we haven't yet earned the reputation of a mafia in LS.For that we must spread through different opportunities.Don't worry, I know exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Meebo wrote:
dipper I thought u left us and gone for TDB since ur main is Dipper and ur alt is [MC]Kat.Gonna need an explanation before I add u back to the ranklist.
I was planning with Jiggy to go in TDB with him before American Mafia, but when it got scripted I left TDB. He forgotten to remove me from ranklist. I already told him to remove me.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Kat, please don't lie. I didn't plan on leading TDB before AM was scripted, I planned it after AM got scripted. And you never told me you left me, you said to me you'll leave AM.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 pm

#Jiggsta wrote:
Kat, please don't lie. I didn't plan on leading TDB before AM was scripted, I planned it after AM got scripted. And you never told me you left me, you said to me you'll leave AM.

Explain this, Kat...

OT:Finished Rules, made a new post in History & Information, check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next