West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Bull's application for [KTB]

Go down 
+8
Kat
Slick
peanutt
|:DeezNawtz:|
Trazz
DoughBoy
Compton/Kollay
Buhinc
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Bull's application for [KTB] Empty
PostSubject: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 pm

8+
0-

IC Questions

Character Name:Curtis "Bull" Jefferson
Character Age:20
How does your character look:Afro-american looking, wearing black cap, locs and purple bandana, brown T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers.
Tell something you know about this gang:Kilo Tray Ballas are one of the balla sets, their area is in Gleen Park and Skate Park, thier main money income is from smuggling and selling drugs, and they are involved in much more crimes like, robberies, drivebys, shootouts, raids, kiddnaping... their main enemies are Families sets: Grove Street Families, Temple Drive Families, Seville Boulevard Families.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Bull
What is your real life age: 18
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[SBF]
What faction do you want to lead:Kilo Tray Ballas - [KTB]
Why do you want to lead this faction:Becouse leading a faction would be my new experiance, and it seems KTB is inactive and need a leader, And I will do my best to bring KTB back on the streets
List the members you have so far:Radman
Can you be a good and active leader:Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:PG stands for Powergaming and it means that you are doing unrealistic things, for example:
- /me put on invisible cloak and start running around the place...
- You jumped off tall building and you are still runing without /crack cmd or something...

Explain the term MG:MG stands for Metagaming and it means that you are mixing OOC informations with IC informations..for example:
-You run to somebody and you see his name above his head and say "Hi Bull"

Give an example of a good /me command: /me lifts up his shirt pulls out his gun, aiming the gun to the individual's head.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):
-/do command should be used for describing your character
-/do command should be used if some RPed action successful or fail - S/F, If answer is F, you must give a proper reason why.

Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:7-8

((Pictures will come soon, Rank structure will come soon too..., And please at any vote you give tell the reason why you decided so))
((thanks for all who are supporting me))

Last edited by Bull on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:35 pm

This from now on will become your main account and [SBF] account will be alt.

I wont vote for now, I would like to see how you will Roleplay a balla.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Neutral.
If i was u,i'd tell more about the gang info.
Plus,ppl sending reports on u lately.
I dunno rlly....
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Compton wrote:
This from now on will become your main account and [SBF] account will be alt.

I wont vote for now, I would like to see how you will Roleplay a balla.

Okay

Doe'Boii'⁹⁹ wrote:
Neutral.
If i was u,i'd tell more about the gang info.
Plus,ppl sending reports on u lately.
I dunno rlly....

I added some more under gang info. about reports..., I will do my best that I won't be reported anymore, but shit happens peoples are doing mistakes...
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:33 pm

I RPed with you couple time's, and I'll have to give -1.I think you wont be good in leader position and your RP isnt best.You broke rules couple times, and everytime I come online on FYB acc, you come with SBF and GSF outsiders and start DMing me.

Last edited by ☢ ♣ Alcatrazz ♣ ☢ on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:35 pm

☢ ♣ Alcatrazz ♣ ☢ wrote:
I RPed with you couple time's, and I'll have to give -1.I think you're not dont have experiance and your RP isnt best.You broke rule's couple time's, and everytime I come online on FYB acc, you come with SBF and GSF outsiders and start DMing me.

People can change. Giving this a NEUTRAL, I wanna see your Kilo roleplay and post some screenshots on this thread if you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Darryl wrote:
☢ ♣ Alcatrazz ♣ ☢ wrote:
I RPed with you couple time's, and I'll have to give -1.I think you're not dont have experiance and your RP isnt best.You broke rule's couple time's, and everytime I come online on FYB acc, you come with SBF and GSF outsiders and start DMing me.

People can change. Giving this a NEUTRAL, I wanna see your Kilo roleplay and post some screenshots on this thread if you can.

Okay, yeah ofc peoples can change, yeah I am trying to do some pics but allways something go wrong, I will do my best to post pictures of my RP
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 pm

+1
I mite join on my ALT account.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Kushiiiiin wrote:
+1
I mite join on my ALT account.

Thank you and welcome =)
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm

+1, I know that you can role play aswell, I hope you can be successful in leadership position man.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Larenz™ wrote:
+1, I know that you can role play aswell, I hope you can be successful in leadership position man.

Thank you =)
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 am

+1 from me, more than proved himself, capable of leading a faction if he remains humble and nice to the community. Just one tip, I know what sort of RP you are capable off, if you limit yourself to hood RP and attack less, you won't be subject to so many reports. Anyways, good luck.

((Peanutt votes as SBF leader, I vote as helper, since we both take leader spots. Just to clear this up, incase of any doubts.))
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 am

Vote changed to +1!. Roleplay has improved, including his grammar and I KNOW he is going to take this far. Already encountered and saw him in-game, so I know the activity is going to be well!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 am

Thank you guys I will do my best =)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 pm

/support,
and put a -1 to your votes, Alcatrazz voted that.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Ray wrote:
/support,
and put a -1 to your votes, Alcatrazz voted that.

thank you =)
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Changed my vote to +1.Good luck
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:18 pm

☢ ♣ Alcatrazz ♣ ☢ wrote:
Changed my vote to +1.Good luck

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Damned +1!!
Seen your RP and must say u improved.
Keep the activity and loyalty up!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Doe'Boii'⁹⁹ wrote:
Damned +1!!
Seen your RP and must say u improved.
Keep the activity and loyalty up!

Thank you very much, I will do my best but I need to tell all supporters, voters, and all who is joining me, tomorow I have really busy day, BUT I will be online at night Wink
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:47 am

Wow, nice to see Bull tryin' to lead this faction, when you're newbie in the server im teaching you how to RP and now your RP skills grow up G', +1 Good luck for it Boii!
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 am

One more vote to Bull and he's accepted! Keep up activity.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Well like i see you got much support and i've seen your RP before so you got my vote good luck.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull's application for [KTB]   Bull's application for [KTB] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull's application for [KTB]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next