West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'

Go down 
+17
jayke
Barry
Sharkie
тесhnique
Chevy
peanutt
Billionaire
Dice.
Loc
Buhinc
Tuck
CrimeG
DoughBoy
Wh1t3
|:DeezNawtz:|
.::Lil_Jamal::.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Гость

Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:47 pm

I am going for a +1, knowing you a bit when I was PD chief.
Don't go inactive like you did before, handle the things mature and you will do a great job!

-Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Sharkie
Gangsta
Gangsta
Sharkie

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 pm

/support cuz we had a good rp.Nice moment when we crashed on the sea.I went off the car and i arrived ten meters in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks for votes and thanks for /supports...MiHa that was so coo' haha
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 pm

/support,i might join this on my alt accoutn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:09 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Im giving my +1 to him because of the roleplay that went down today, he managed to rp a in situation with fear/loss that most ppl would say /f i dodged the bullet, just an example.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Im changing my vote from -1 to +1, he started being more serious in all the ways to RP, less /b more /me's and /do's, that's good for a leader, he became more organised, now we can speak about full alliance between FYB and RHB, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm

About FYB and RHB...

Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Pagexw
Back to top Go down
Tripple
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Tripple

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:07 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:10 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 pm

+1 I see you're active everyday and you can RP and are organized.Just hope you stay loyal to this faction.And I think you're accepted since with my vote you have 8 positives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Meebo wrote:
+1 I see you're active everyday and you can RP and are organized.Just hope you stay loyal to this faction.And I think you're accepted since with my vote you have 8 positives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'   Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil_Jamal / Rollin' Heightz Balla'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2