West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Laggy Interent Connection

Go down 
+3
gundus
Dice.
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Laggy Interent Connection Empty
PostSubject: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Well, like two months ago my internet was crashing a lot.
My dad called mechanics to fix it and they came to fix it.
Now currently since it was fixed it was giving me high ping on SAMP and other multiplayer games.
Now, I really had enough of it.
I always close useless programs and I even stop downloads before I go on SAMP.
But still nothing.
Does anybody have any ideas why is this thing is so laggy?
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Same here i really dont know how to fix it
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Well, the solution is to get better internet speed.
I don't get it why people want super internet speed when they obviously can't.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Is your internet through a DSL or Modem?

If the first and it's wireless, Make sure to check that no one else on the outside is using your bandwidth. Secondly, Find out what the other users of the DSL in your household are using the internet for (Youtube, iTunes, Gambling etc) as that could slow you down. Thirdly, Your ISP could be the problem as i've heard that a few ISP's around Eastern Europe have a lot of management difficulties and are attempting constantly delayed maintenance, Something about upgrading their systems or something. Could also be bad weather conflicting with your telephone pole or the outside telephone cable leading to your property could be damaged if three of the main colour coded wires inside are damaged. Finally, If you have a home phone and a DSL (router) test the phone to see if it knocks your internet out while it's in usage. If that's the case, You need to get a micro filter installed so both can be used at the same time without interference.

If you're using a modem, What kind of deal are you provided by your ISP? Most modem package's have a set monthly allowance on MB usage and once the cap has been reached, It'll be slow for the remainder of the month. It could also be that they have relocated their broadcast transmitter causing the speeds to go slower over the distance.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Get a new internet connection

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 am

Has this problem been fixed?
Back to top Go down
LBee
WCL Player
WCL Player
LBee

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Yeah what owen said, always make sure if you have wireless internet, make sure nobody is using it and causing your ping to be big
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:32 pm

I think this can be locked because somehow I managed to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

PROBLEM SOLVED, LOCKING THE TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laggy Interent Connection   Laggy Interent Connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laggy Interent Connection
Page 1 of 1