West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Empty
PostSubject: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Carlos Rivera
Character Age: 24
How does your character look: Around 6'4 tall, a bit muscular, a bit of fatness can also be seen, medium-colored skin, black "Cesar" haircut, goattee, usually wearing a cyan bandana over the forehead.
Tell something you know about this gang: The Varrios Los Aztecas is a mexican oriented gang, mostly found in El Corona, the gang was previously leaded by Cesar Vialpando, which has been charged into a 5 years sentence, currently it is leaded by an unknown man, Carlos' attempts to take over it recently.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Rocce
What is your real life age: 18
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [SBF], [FYB], [GSF], [TDF], [IM], [RM], [GPY], [V], [PD], [TDF]
What faction do you want to lead: Varios Los Aztecas - [VLA]
Why do you want to lead this faction: Well, Cesar/Lakruze left the faction, Pacho took over it, but, Pancho's activity is not the decent one for a appliant/leader, therefore, I made this application.
List the members you have so far: None
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting West Coast Life Roleplay Gang/Faction Leader Application Rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergame is forcing a determinating roleplay, also performing unreallistic actions such as flying.
Explain the term MG: Metagame is using out of character information for in character advantages.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me grinds the rock against the wall, applying pressure in the concrete, as he sharpens the rock.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): The /do command is mostly used to describe a situation.
/do What could be saw?
/do Where should the grenade be located?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 10/10 - Admins can edit this if they got a different opinion-

Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Reserved, first post, here I will place some new of the gang, such as rank list, etc.

Information:

Last edited by RΩΓΓΕ™ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm

You Cant Apply because Cesar/Machete gave me Leader Spot i was Co Leader
and for VLA i promised to get Active
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Yes, but does that means I can't apply? I can get denied, that's different, plus, your activity should be decent to a faction leader.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

as leader i will give u a -1

Reason: Ganghopper
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Dizzy wrote:
as leader i will give u a -1

Reason: Ganghopper

Oh really? Like you didn't left KTB In 3/2 Days...

On Topic: I almost never saw Pancho In-Game, Rocce deserves the chance. No offence but I dont think Pancho is active enough, and cant Role-play good enough as a Leader. I'll give a +1, Dont leave too fast this time, Rocce. Otherwise I'm gonna be angry at you. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

you right but okay... let him a chance i will be active i promised it to cesar/machete
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Cesar is back, close this.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm

He is back as co leader. Not Leader.

If you still has this up then +1 but that Rambo get a ride of it.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Older topic, faction got a leader.

Locked and moved to the Archive section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce   [Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Varios Los Aztecas - Leader App.]Rocce
Page 1 of 1