West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]

Go down 
+8
peanutt
Rocce
Jiggy
Rictronator
Connection
Wh1t3
Smokey
Ghost187
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost187
Ghost187

[Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Empty
PostSubject: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Character Name:Chev Petterson
Character Age:27
How does your character look:Black male,white sneackers,blue jeans and a long green t-shirt with tattos on arms.
Tell something you know about this gang:It is a gangs which don't agree drugs.Their location is in Temple and they are seen driving Greenwoods and Vodoo's. Their gang colours is green.

What is your in-game name:Chev_Chelios
What is your real life age:16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT+2
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [FYB]-Co Leader
What faction do you want to lead:[TDF]Temple Drive Families
Why do you want to lead this faction:Well Temple Drive Families are kinda dead, i want to bring em back to a high RP level. The leader and a few members left and the rest of em are inactive. That's why i want to lead it.
List the members you have so far:Dice_ , CrimeG
Can you be a good and active leader:Of course
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Accepting WCL RP leader aplly rules.
Explain the term PG:Doing something that you can't do in real life like /me grabs the car with one hand and eats it
Explain the term MG:Using OOC information IC
Give an example of a good /me command:/me extends his arm into his pocket and takes out a pack of cigarets and a lighter, then he puts a cigar between his lips and lights it up.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do do i see blood on you? /do how old your character looks like.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8

Last edited by Chev_Chelios on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Well, you a okay roleplayer, try to be a bit more active and you will do fine. +1
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Neutral for now. I'm not really impressed by your application and it seems that you haven't read the application rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Neutral , since. Yeah I think you know why , anyway , at least I aint giving you a -1 , so I stay neutral for now on. I want to see more RP etc then I might vote
Back to top Go down
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 pm

White wrote:
Neutral for now. I'm not really impressed by your application and it seems that you haven't read the application rules.
Not impressed, what you expect?
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:05 pm

I will stay Neutral for now until i saw you're rp^^
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 pm

I agree with White, didn't you even read the Application Rules, and the Format? Because it looks Lazy done... I'll stay Neutral till I saw your Role-Play/Activity.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Well, since I can't apply, he is the only active applyant, I believe, since I was the most active from the high ranked team (I don't want to sound like a dick).
I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Well i won't to give you vote for now because i never seen your role-play,by the way my vote is neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Chev_Chelios wrote:
White wrote:
Not impressed, what you expect?

Well, it's a leader application, it's seems that you didn't read the application rules correctly.
As a friendly tip, i suggest you to put more effort in this if you really want to prove everyone you're able to get the leadership of this faction.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Dam, i suggest you fix you're application DGR!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Do i get the faction or not? the other two apllyants gave up. I wanna put TDF back on map
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Your application is the same, you still didn't read the rules and don't have any members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I fixed a lil bit and found 2 members.
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm

+1...told you reason IG
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

+1 too, also make sure that you read the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Well i think you can take care of the Temple Drive Families faction,keep it up,i had good role-play today with you man. +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Peanutt wrote:
Well i think you can take care of the Temple Drive Families faction,keep it up,i had good role-play today with you man. +1 from me.
Thank you Peanutts!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:26 am

You may lock this.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:30 am

Locking by request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]   [Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Temple Drive Famillies Leader Application]
Page 1 of 1