West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Empty
PostSubject: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Ronald Lewis
Character Age: 25
How does your character look: 6'5 tall, average build, buzz cut, brown colored eyes, buzz mustache.
Tell something you know about this faction: The Los Santos Police Departament, the regular departament of the police enforcement in the city of Los Santos, their hard work to maintain the city pride and the safety, their divisions have been created to each of their functions to help the work within the criminal punishment.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Rocce
What is your real life age: 18
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: SBF, FYB, GSF, TDF, IM, RM, GPY, V, PD, V.
What faction do you want to lead: Los Santos Police Departament
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because this server is in need of the police roleplay, without it, the players shall freely do any kind of crime without any punishment, my work within the faction is simply in getting it active and working once again.
List the members you have so far: None, at the momemt.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I shall be.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL-RP gang/faction leader application rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergame is performing unrealistic actions and/or forcing a determinated roleplay.
Explain the term MG: Metagame is using Out of Character information for any kind of in character advantage.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me extands his hand towards his duty belt, gripping his hand on his cuffs, as he slides them off the belt, placing them over the suspect's wrist.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): The /do command must be used to describe a situation and to perform any attempt-related questions
Ex1: /do Resistance ? Counter-Reaction ?
Ex2: /do Throughout the bushes, you may see a male, harvesting his seeds.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9/10
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, i've RP'ed with you for quite a while... Your a great RPer, but the problem is your Gang-Hop, Please dont G-Hop this time, just stay in this faction if you get accepted. Well i will give you a chance with this, make it active, loyal, and good luck, +1.

-Roger
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"Im gonna join GSF, that is where I belong"
"Gonna get CJ skin probably"

fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Neva' said that, epic.
I said, "I'mma join GSF, most likelly gonna stay"
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Ah same stuff, and I thought we spoke about it already, you cannot apply to lead since you left GPY leadership back in the days faster than in 3 months.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

No, dude, you're better to delete this apply.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Don't mind it anymore.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 pm

-.-

You are not allowed to apply for leadership temp. actually till i change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce   [Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Los Santos Police Departament Application] Rocce
Page 1 of 1