West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

*If you pass by Unity Station*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

*If you pass by Unity Station* Empty
PostSubject: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

*If you pass by Unity Station* PVYsv
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 pm

(( Not trying to be a critic; but when you make these make sure that it's not at it's darkest shade. By that I mean make the opacity a smaller number. Good one though - And what Ket, Tommy_Vercetti, said is true - You're not going to be great at your first couple of tries; just keep trying. ))
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 pm

((Just so you know,this is a font,not my hand writing,xD))
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:54 pm

((You doing like i started, do it like this, download some letter brushes, some paint drip brushes and just use them in a determinated position)
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 pm

((PM me the links,or post them here,pls))
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:13 pm

((If you using photoshop, i advise you the site brusheezy.com, it has patterns,brushes, a lot of things for photoshop, you can also search on deviantart,those are my photoshop trusted websites))
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm

((Good for start, but minimize the opacity and better do it with your own hand not with "text" tool..))
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:33 pm

((I'm bad with my own hand,I usually get a lower grade in school because of my handwriting,I'll use text for now,I'll try to use my hand,oh and Ket,I'm using GIMP,I'll download Photoshop later,I'm lazy))
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 pm

((Look here: Here It has GIMP brushes, more then 1k brushes,just download those you want and learn how to install..))
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 am

**After few months this graffiti has been over tagged**
*If you pass by Unity Station* PVYsv
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 pm

((Overtagged AKA Bump'ed Wink ))
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
((Overtagged AKA Bump'ed Wink ))
((This is graffiti section, I can overtag everything when I want to))
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

((Chill out, I was kidding))
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Gundus was better -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *If you pass by Unity Station*   *If you pass by Unity Station* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*If you pass by Unity Station*
Page 1 of 1