West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Official Basketball Thread

Go down 
+43
hu$$ler
Oakland / Kurupt
Ku$h
DaParasite
Slick
Chevy
karlis
Mr Whoope.
Scandinavia
"Jay"
Tuck
Lowride
Trazz
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Smokey
Chauncy
Tripple
jayke
OLD_SCHOOL
#wclmarcus
[AFK]Lil Dan
Dopeman
|:DeezNawtz:|
Lil_Familie
Wh1t3
Dice.
Sherlock Holmes
►Randy◄
Keelo
stalkur
Nyne
Barry
Black
Banks.
Clutch
Rocce
gundus
Notorious Mario
Fact.
Craig
Compton/Kollay
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Great Pre Season Game from Lakers and Clippers this monday, as expected, since Chris Paul played amazing in the clippers and DeAndre Jordan was the best player of the game, ofcourse Blake Griffin did some great moves but DeAndre played really good.

I expected more from Lakers and especially from Bryant but in the 2nd Half he got hit in his hand by a block made by DeAndre Jordan so he got out, which even made it worse for the lakers..

The Game Finished 95 to 114 for the Clippers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Yo' guys I have a problem.
This fools don't show NBA games here in germany.
I had to watch the end results on CNN back in the days but it's shitty.
Is there a web site where I can watch all the Play Offs and games live?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 am

Alright Second pre season games Between Miami & Orlando and Lakers & Clippers

Miami vs Orlando - Great second game, Miami started off really good and took out Orlando by 20 points or so, but in the 2nd Half Orlando woke up and owned Miami hard. Game Finished 104 - 100 for the Orlando Magic, loved Howards game!

Lakers vs Clippers - No changes... After that first game when DeAndre Jordan made a faol on Bryant, Bryant cant play now, so in this game he was sitting on the bench, this game was a fail for the Lakers as the previous one, once again they lost Sad. But I gotta Admit Chris Paul and Blake Griffin working awsome togethere, making great Alley Oops, and Ofcourse DeAndre Jordan does good Defence and Dunks, still I hate him for that Faol on Kobe Bryant xD

Anyway 108 - 103 for the Clippers once again.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:58 am

Compton wrote:
Alright Second pre season games Between Miami & Orlando and Lakers & Clippers

Miami vs Orlando - Great second game, Miami started off really good and took out Orlando by 20 points or so, but in the 2nd Half Orlando woke up and owned Miami hard. Game Finished 104 - 100 for the Orlando Magic, loved Howards game!

Lakers vs Clippers - No changes... After that first game when DeAndre Jordan made a faol on Bryant, Bryant cant play now, so in this game he was sitting on the bench, this game was a fail for the Lakers as the previous one, once again they lost Sad. But I gotta Admit Chris Paul and Blake Griffin working awsome togethere, making great Alley Oops, and Ofcourse DeAndre Jordan does good Defence and Dunks, still I hate him for that Faol on Kobe Bryant xD

Anyway 108 - 103 for the Clippers once again.

Dan it!!!
Thats gay! Can't believe we lost that....... /explode
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Finally Tomorrow It will happend!!!! Cant Wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:19 am

Man, what did I tell y'all about the Clippers? A GAME
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Just saw the game of Dallas vs Miami!!!! Im amazed by Miami's Game, ofcourse they won and LeBron was once again the best player of the game and Dwayne Wade. they finished 105 to 94 if im correct. Simply amazing, tho I feel sorry for Dallas, poor guys xD

Knicks Vs Celtics - 106 - 104 for the Knicks, I really thought Celtics will win this one, Carmelo Anthony played really well in that one.

And ofcourse the game I been waiting for the most Lakers vs Bulls... I was so excited when the score got to Lakers - 87 and Bulls - 81, and in the last quarter, in the last fucking 20 seconds, the Bulls manage to pass Lakers by 1 point? 1 FUCKING POINT? I been watching this game untill 3 PM to see Lakers win, and I already got excited and said to myself: there is no way bulls will have time to fix this, BUT THEY FUCKING DID, lol im so pissed xD game finished 88 - 87 for Bulls...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Man today Miami heats VS Dallas Mavericks. Miami 105 - 94 Dallas ... Miami won Basketball
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Lol I said that in my previous post...
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Dayum,Bost lost frum NY Nicks.. i can'y beleave Boston got good team Rayon Rondo,Garnet,Paul,Ray Allen tha best shotter for 3 points i forgot a lots of names since NBA TV finished..
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Compton wrote:
Lol I said that in my previous post...
oh ... i ain't read your post CPT
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Sorry for spamming.games from today.Atlanta vs new jersey:Atlanta 106 - 70 new jersey and other match is Miami heats with Boston Celtics: Miami 115 - 107 Celtics and after this Portland Blazer vs sacramento kings: Trail blazer 101 - 70 kings. and another game is los angeles lakers vs Jazz: Jazz 71 - 96 Lakers ... today NBA have other games but i don't know about that games. anyway ... i was watch Atlanta and Miami match . Basketball never mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Great Day For Los Angeles Teams.

LA Clippers won Against Miami Heat 95 - 89

LA Lakers won Against Utah Jazz 90 - 87

<3 Lakers xD
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Shieet i ain't saw the Laker's match ... LOL but i saw Miami heat's match ... this Miami team fucked up in to the game man ... anyway,but i don't got it Compton.you like Miami or Lakers because some days ago you was talked about Miami is good team.but i think you respect Lakers huh?!!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I like Miami's team and I like how they play so if there is a game between Miami and some other team ill ofcourse cheer for Miami, but im a fan of Lakers, so if there will be a game between lakers and Miami ill cheer for Lakers! xD
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am

The Lakers aren't anything any longer. Kobe's still clutch, but his defense has been very sub-par the past few seasons. Gasol's a threat on the low block, but he's regressed since last year. Bynum's a time bomb, his knees are awful.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Haters gonna hate

They still got the season going great.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 am

Great basketball analysis, Compton. Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Ye sure are, cause while you are haiting here Lakers won a game against Cavaliers trolling

97 - 92 for the Lakers! <3

Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Compton wrote:
Ye sure are, cause while you are haiting here Lakers won a game against Cavaliers trolling

97 - 92 for the Lakers! <3

lol! Lakers ain't had easy match homie.he Won so hard.break your'self Lakers. trolling geek anyway but that was pretty nice game.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Kobe had 40 points, but took like 30 shots. Awful FG%.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Kobe as always,got dat etc. ammount of points.Well,Cavailiers were very strong when James was playing there.I luved,Denver NuGGetZ,my fav bballer was Jr.Smith with number.1,now they're wick.So,now i like Lakers Smile They're always good.I think in the final of this season,will play Lakers vs H.3.4.T..................
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm

:S Lakers Lost To Clippers Yestrday:

I been waiting for this game so long and wanted Lakers to win, sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Man,this match is seted up,Clipers are the one from the wickest teams,beleave me..... Wink
THE HOPE DIES LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Lol, I would like to disagree with you here, Clippers are a awsome team, if they aint that much known by you dosent mean they are whack.

They Got DeAndre Jordan & Blake Griffin - Two great tall players that do amazing dunks and since the season started they got Chris Paul - a Great Point Guard that makes great assists and scores baskets from almost every spot.

I dont think something was setted up here... But still Lakers are the best, they still doing great meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Basketball Thread
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next