West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

"Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"

Go down 
+12
GreenHustla
Panter
Martin Martin
Kat
peanutt
Trickey
Connection
OLD_SCHOOL
Juggalo
[AFK]Lil Dan
Wh1t3
Weedie
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

"Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Empty
PostSubject: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am

If you got any kind of stories which creep you, shock you and so on then post here, I found some by searching in Google.

Spoiler:

"Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Nyw9G

"Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Lhmg5

Creepy shit, right?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:20 am

The last one is the creepiest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:35 pm

loooool Weedie ill fucking kill you omg omg !!!
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

man maybe he was tapping at the window for cookies,gimme or die!
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

I did pmsl at the last one.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm

I need to change pants.
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm

To be Honest the last one is kindda bullshit cuz it happend to me I woke up got my self a glass wanter listen to sum music then back to sleep or.. maby it wasnt the real tapping window one xD
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 pm

This is old topic Trickey don't sent your suggest for now. i don't know maybe you can ... but i think this is old. trolling
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Peanutt wrote:
This is old topic Trickey don't sent your suggest for now. i don't know maybe you can ... but i think this is old. trolling

okay
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Fu u! i already hear noices !!!!! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 am

Actually I'm heard a tap noise on my window yesterday night lol and I was thinking about that last story lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 am

Look, i play very much on PC, and when i sleep in nights, i hear noices from the PC, and im scaried as F**k...i can't sleep xD
Back to top Go down
Martin Martin
Martin Martin

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:37 am

Ok, After seeing the image, I have gotten a headache, Now i am sick, I am throwing up and shit.
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:39 pm

GOOD FOR ME I READ COMMENTS Smile
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

The first one were nice!
Back to top Go down
Aleks
WCL Player
WCL Player
Aleks

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Okay ... im not scared at all ...

Tonight : Mommy , can i sleep with you please im scared ?

Fuck in my country it's day , and im scared as shit ..
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 pm

This is bullshit, but strange things happen in some nights, like when I look over the window I see some black figure whom baggy clothes are moved by the wind from side to side, it's the house I got the view on a block away, some old woman died there some years ago, kind of creepy if you ask me, that figure only appears after 00:00 lol.Well about the tapping noise, I hear that sometimes and for an unknown reason I always wake up in the middle of the night and the door lights flips on then off for a few times, but even if I look through the window nothing happens, except that I'm all bloody ((ok lol joking I'm not bloody but srsly)) some strange things around here, I mention that I am living near a graveyard troll

Last edited by Meebo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Take a gun (buy or steal one at daylight), grab some equipment like a chainsaw, knife or axe even a saw and step out to check it out. If it's creepy or wants to attack you, ATTACK! Good luck.

trolling
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Yeah, right you'd think that I want to risk my life by going 5 mins on foot in the middle of the night with a knife/axe on me trying to hunt down some ghost shit? Sorry but that ain't gonna happen, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Want real shit? this one scarried me as fuck, AND IT HAPPENED TO ME !
I was sleeping in my room, dad was on duty at Job and my mom was in the next room, near me. While i was sleeping, my mom heard somebody tapping at the window, and called my dad. He came home in the middle of the night and took the baseball bat. He checked in front of the block, and inside the block, nothing. He came back in house, dropped the baseball bat in the house and he told my mom there was nothing. He walked back to the Job, in the middle of the night.

And the 2nd one story:
I was at my grandparents in vacantion, dad was on duty at the job at day, and my mom was single home, she wrongly dropped a hat down and she bend down to take it, in the front of the wardrobe, and that wardrobe has a mirror. When mom get up she looks in the mirror and saw a face, he closed his eyes for 1 second and when she opened the eyes again, he saw nothing in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:16 am

Funny Meebo, right infront of my house, there's another house where an old lady died too Loc Dog apart from that nothing's happened tbh.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:22 am

Alexandro wrote:
Want real shit? this one scarried me as fuck, AND IT HAPPENED TO ME !
I was sleeping in my room, dad was on duty at Job and my mom was in the next room, near me. While i was sleeping, my mom heard somebody tapping at the window, and called my dad. He came home in the middle of the night and took the baseball bat. He checked in front of the block, and inside the block, nothing. He came back in house, dropped the baseball bat in the house and he told my mom there was nothing. He walked back to the Job, in the middle of the night.

And the 2nd one story:
I was at my grandparents in vacantion, dad was on duty at the job at day, and my mom was single home, she wrongly dropped a hat down and she bend down to take it, in the front of the wardrobe, and that wardrobe has a mirror. When mom get up she looks in the mirror and saw a face, he closed his eyes for 1 second and when she opened the eyes again, he saw nothing in the mirror.

The best thing to do in a situation like that is scream the shit out of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Danko.

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

What Abut Chain Saw Masacre in 1972? Is True Too, Polices Went To House 2 Officers, They Maked a Video In The Chain Saw Massacre House, They Went Down And Blalblalbla, All 2 Officers Was Died... And Is On The Video
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:41 am

I don't hear shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:21 am

Unused topic, locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"   "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Mom can I sleep with you tonight?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: