West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application

Go down 
+11
[SBF]Carmen
Big_Jayh
►Randy◄
Rick
Juggalo
Rocce
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Connection
Compton/Kollay
[AFK]Lil Dan
Nyne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

[IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Empty
PostSubject: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Monster

Character Age: 32

How does your character look: Average height, Clearly Italian male with a Clean-Cut look. Wrist watch. Tattoo down the inside of his arm that spells out "Italian" Plus an Italian Flag on his upper back. Usually wearing a pink dress shirt half buttoned down a gold chain with a Cross pendent, and onyx colored dress pants.

Tell something you know about this gang: The Italian Mafia is a dangerous organization that uses street gangs for information, and to sell their drugs/weapons; and is very secretive about their business. Location: Somewhere in Verona Beach.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Monster
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): -4 GMT
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: SBF
What faction do you want to lead: Italian Mafia
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because this faction is inactive and i love the idea of leading a gang/mafia. I also think i would be very good at it.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming: Powergaming is when you do or say something that is unrealistic in roleplay. Example: /me picks up the car, tossing it in Compies direction.
Explain the term MG:
Give an example of a good /me command: /me looks around nervously; picking up the desert eagle tightly in his right hand, aiming it towards the man.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): If your describing something that doesn't apply to a /me cmd.
Example: /do Monster is wearing Grey drees shoes, a colored Shirt, and dress slacks.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8 - 8.8

Also i would like to say, I left SBF. Igly i went back to Liberty City, in wait of a call from a friend that could help get Keelo out of the mental Institution.

Last edited by Monster - Beanie on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : About the gang was incorrect)
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 am

i wont vote yet... first clearly u are not very well informed bout italian mafia

1st - they DONT deal with street gangs because they are not on same criminal activity level
2nd - Your IC character (as u described urself) doest even look like an italian mafia boss, more like italian street hooligan - with tattoes n shit..
3rd - less important but dons are older people, did u even watched godfather or untouchables?

Italian Mafia is great faction and it needs great and fitting roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 am

Now no need to scare the boy Dan, Italian Mafia CAN have deals with street gangs otherwise there will be no point even joining it on this server, but try and make your roleplay look so that the Street Gangs are walking under mafia commands and not mafia walking under street gang commands.

I wont vote meanwhile aswel since I want to check your RP skill as a Italian Mafia member.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 am

ye i wanted to say they more use street gangs as their pawns in the game

and ye ur mob rp is whats mattering.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:16 am

Well I don't know what you guys think , but I rped with him and he rp as a good italian mafia boss , Well he is nearly too get my vote Smile Good Luck with it man.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:18 am

Yes, i understand what the both of you are saying. Yes Dan, i've watched those movies about mafias, played games about them etc. But i think i have a nice Mafia RP. Plus, what i meant by associates with gangs was what you said; that they use them as pawns. Just didnt have a way to word it. But, I will prove myself as a fitting leader. I will also work on getting more members into the mafia to RP; since there are little people that i know of that love mafia rp it'll be hard to get it worked out. But i will try my hardest and will sucseed Smile Thanks guys and i'll edit the part about working with gangs.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:23 am

cool... i have hope in u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 am

Lil Dan wrote:
cool... i have hope in u Very Happy

Thanks Danny boy.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Well i stay neutral.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 pm

I won't be on today or tomorrow because of football practice. Then a game tomorrow. But I will be on all weekend long.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 am

+1 , You are a great RPer, hope you will lead it good. Good Luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:03 am

neutral i wanna check ur MOB RP cause Mafia is difficult to lead
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 am

I have the two members required now. Also, we had a great rp today with the OGF.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:22 am

Had a pretty small RP with you today, I liked that you didnt came to my hood to kill me or PG, you just came to talk and did it pretty good, too bad I couldent continue that roleplay of ours since I needed togo. Well I will continue watching you, so far you doing pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:27 am

AWESOME! and I mean awesome mafia RP skillz, you are the right man too lead this , dude ofc you got my +1 nice too RP with you .

Last edited by Maketoo on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 am

Thanks compton, means alot to me. Thanks to everyone for the positive comments.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 am

I'll give you my vote. You seem well mannered and with good intentions. Your role play can be easily distinguished from the street gangs. You try to make deals and act with less violence, which is good. My only advice is to not argue with people in '/b'. As a leader it will be different, you'll have people watching up to you and you need to be for example.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:48 am

+1, Nice RP with us bro
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 am

I Still cant decide about you man..

xD
Back to top Go down
[SBF]Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:28 am

All i can say is a +1..his members can mafia rp,he can Rp a mafia don...i hope you guys become official!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 am

+1, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm

You have got my vote, +1, i saw good rps and remember good ones (under another name) on old servers too.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 pm

+1 Good luck bro!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

-1 You know why. and if u dont know i will tell you
-Avoid RP to escape from arrest and another shits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application   [IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IM]Monster - Italian Mafia Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next